Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jink
May 8, 2002

Drop it like it's Hot.
Taco Defender

Ouhei posted:

Fuji 18mm F2 Lens - $275 shipped
- Purchased new
- Running (I think) latest firmware (I don't know if this is stored on the lens somehow or on the camera)
- Comes with original box and accessories (I may be missing the cap for the lens hood, but I'm looking for it)
- Only defects are some light scuffing on the edge of the lens cap

I just picked up an X-T1 and am trying to build up some prime lenses. Would you entertain $260 for the 18 f2?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jink
May 8, 2002

Drop it like it's Hot.
Taco Defender

Ouhei posted:

Yeah I could do that, awboyd919 at gmail dot com

Awesome! Sent paypal for $265 to help cover Paypal costs. (65D16286KC021235A)

jink
May 8, 2002

Drop it like it's Hot.
Taco Defender

Ouhei posted:

Got it, thanks! I should be able to get it shipped out tomorrow for you.

edit shipped, tracking sent via paypal.

Got the 18mm today. Extremely well packaged, included everything and the lens looks perfect. Awesome!

jink
May 8, 2002

Drop it like it's Hot.
Taco Defender

mAlfunkti0n posted:

Quoting this to add to the extras I have for sale:

Barely used Fuji NP-W126S - $45 shipped (ill include 3 NPW126-JWP from Wasabi free with this as well)

I can take this off your hands. Seems like Cognac McCarthy wants it though...

jink
May 8, 2002

Drop it like it's Hot.
Taco Defender

mAlfunkti0n posted:

I didn't see this, but I haven't heard back from Cognac yet so it's yours if you still want it.

I derped and forgot to check this thread again. Money sent!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jink
May 8, 2002

Drop it like it's Hot.
Taco Defender

mAlfunkti0n posted:

Received and will ship Monday. Was hoping to ship today but it isn’t working out. I’ll send you the tracking number soon.

Holy crap I forgot to update this thread. Received batteries, well packed! Thank you! I haven't used my Fuji lately but the batteries will be handy to have. :)