Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bud
Oct 5, 2002

Quite Polite Like Walter Cronkite

mAlfunkti0n posted:

Yup selling everything. My 23mm is close to the top of this page. Also have a 35mm 1.4 and 12mm 2.8 from Rokinon.

Concerning the camera the whole sticker is gone. Actually so clean it looks like nothing was ever there.

Feel free to package it or whatever, but if the rokinon is in good shape and priced appropriately I got dibs on a individual sale.
Edit: dibs off, could have sworn this was around $300 new but evidently not.

Bud fucked around with this message at 20:07 on Mar 14, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bud
Oct 5, 2002

BANME.sh posted:

Sure, that'll give me time to find out how big of a box I need and how much it weighs.

Relieved to not see my old Oly SP in the list. I still have a roll of B&W from it that needs scanning.
GLWS!

Bud
Oct 5, 2002

Bottom Liner posted:

I'm looking for a few good condition 35mm cameras so if you have anything feel free to toss it up

No PMs so replying here. I have a nice collection of minolta gear and two XD11 bodies not being used enough. The black body was serviced when I bought it but both run fine. Lenses are the 85, 24, a 35 and basic 55. Some pics in this folder: https://www.flickr.com/photos/bud_lish/sets/72157646665893723

There's a winder too! Let me know if I should bother getting a post together. If you wan to chat, take it to email: mrejda @ gmail

Bud
Oct 5, 2002

Bizzaro Quik posted:

Anybody selling any Fuji lenses for cheapish? I need a good walkaround.

I'm selling a cheap fuji lens, but probably not what you're looking for.

I picked up a used A7ii for my birthday and that means my remaining fuji gear needs a new home.

X-E1

Unknown shutter count, bought lightly used from forums member Bob Socko and well taken care of. Comes with lots of extras and would make a great first foray into mirrorless.

Extras:

Adapters for Minolta MC/MD, M42 screw mount and M39 screw mount
Hotshoe thumb rest (amazing with smaller legacy glass)
LDX-E1L arca swiss grip (great for larger/heavy glass)
Wood soft press
3 batteries, two chargers (OEM, Wasabi)
Body cap

Body is in great shape with only some residue from a screen protector around the edges. 100% functional.

Fujifilm XC 50-230mm 4.5-6.7 OIS Zoom Lens

Bought used locally, has some marring on the plastic body but otherwise in great shape. Cheap long lens, not much else to say. Comes with caps and hood.

Would let whole package go for $325 shipped, otherwise asking $200 shipped for X-E1 and extras and $150 shipped for the 50-230mm.

I have bough and sold here for years, I think Breadnought owns most of my previous fuji lenses (35 and 23).

PM for payment details. Full gallery here: https://imgur.com/a/4YQ4IOm

Bud
Oct 5, 2002

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

I have a new Domke FX5B I got with a kit
I don't need it

Do you?

It's this in the 'sand' color. Review here (halfway down).

Has top flap, then zipper, with 3 compartments inside. Includes a little tin of wax.

Asking $70 shipped to US
Accept paypal/venmo/apple pay

Grabbed this and it arrived today - thanks and stay safe!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bud
Oct 5, 2002

If you'd want to try square in both waist level and view finder I have a zenza bronica S2 package that's not getting any use.

edit: already have a texas leica, prob my favorite camera