Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E
I need to sell some camera stuff vintage and modern. Where should I list it to get the most return? Which forums have good active marketplaces?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E

XBenedict posted:

Ummm. ITT?

But like what are some other places in case no one here wants my junk?

e: it's been a really long time since I've had to sell any of my camera gear.

Shaocaholica fucked around with this message at 18:34 on Jun 16, 2020

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E
Thanks for all the advice. I think I still have a decades old account on FM but its pretty low post count.

I take it's redundant to list camera junk in SAMart as well.

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E
Anyone have a line on an Olympus E-5 (not micro)Four thirds DSLR?

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E

Havana Affair posted:

https://kamerastore.com/products/olympus-e-5-four-thirds-1

No idea if the price is fair but I've bought lots of stuff from the store and always been happy with them.

Thanks. Not bad but missing eye cup. The E-5 deffo commends more than it should.

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E
Lol what a ride. Some rando on DPR offered me an E-5 and 12-60mm for $725. Not a great price but not terrible. Anyway I said I would tell him in the morning and lol he messages me and says he sold it to someone else without even pinging me in less than 12hr from my last message. Who does that?

But as luck would have it a much cheaper E-5 popped up on KEH just now. Yoink. $375 body only.

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E

K&F Concept 49mm 1/8 diffusion filter. Brand new. 49mm sized for Fujifilm X100 series and whatever else. I sold my X100 so don't need this anymore. eBay has them for $30+tax shipped. I'll do $25 shipped.

Please PM me so I get email alert.

Sold to Quirex!

Shaocaholica fucked around with this message at 02:12 on Apr 3, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E

Fuji S3 Pro. Right hand grip rubber has been replaced and you can tell. Has custom focussing screen. Not sure on value throw me a number.

Nikon 55mm f/2.8 Macro. Manual focus snags on the 10in mark but you can wiggle past it. Autofocus works on the full range. Not sure on value with this issue so just throw me a number if interested.