Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

darkhawk
Feb 20, 2003
:D
Nevermind....

darkhawk fucked around with this message at 00:41 on Jun 19, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

darkhawk
Feb 20, 2003

Offhand, what camera were you using this with?
Got any shots with it?
I'm searching to see how this compares to Sony's FE 50/1.8 lens now just because I'm curious.

darkhawk
Feb 20, 2003

theHUNGERian posted:

I was using it on a Sony A7R3 and I have an extra helicoid for 1.5x macro. This gallery does a quick comparison between the FE55/1.8 and the Rodagon. Chromatic aberration is indeed less in the APO, and while it is fine at close distance, I am not impressed by its infinity performance. The flimsy construction and awful bokeh have sealed its fate.

Ah. OK. That makes more sense, and yeah, for my purposes does do the same. Thanks for the insight!

darkhawk
Feb 20, 2003

outcast_p posted:

Lowepro Super Trekker - $115$105 Shipped to the east coast + $10 to ship it out West (due to it's size)

This thing is massive. I have had it around for a while and never had a use for it. Could use a cleaning and airing out, it has been sitting in storage for a few years. All of the dividers are there and pretty much where they were from the factory. It looks unused. Has padded shoulder and waist straps along with a rain cover. This it the bag you need if your bringing everything with you to a place you need to hike to get to.

Payment sent via paypal $109 for this. Central PA area. We chatted via email about it.
Thanks!

darkhawk
Feb 20, 2003

outcast_p posted:

Rcvd and shipped.

Got it today. Works/is as advertised. Thanks!

Also didn't realize how freaking large this thing was....its awesome.

darkhawk
Feb 20, 2003

Easychair Bootson posted:

Flashpoint Xplor 400 Pro monolight (Godox AD400 Pro)
https://www.adorama.com/fplfx400ptb.html
$450 plus shipping

Includes box, carrying case, charger, standard reflector, cap, etc. Hit me up if you're interested and I can provide details and pics. Only selling to slim down my lighting setup from two 400s and a 200 to a single 400 and a pair of 200s.

I really wish I had the $450+shipping right now for this....cause it's a drat good deal. I've been eyeing up the AD200's as well.....but this is too good of a price to pass up. Sadly, I just don't have the cash for it.
If it's still available in a month....maybe....

darkhawk
Feb 20, 2003

dakana posted:

Interest check on a Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II?

I'll bite. Semi-interested. How much? And pictures of the lens perhaps?
Why are you looking to get rid of it?

Also....I'd be adapting this to a Sony A7RII, and I know the adapters are there, but would it give me exif data? Just curious.

darkhawk
Feb 20, 2003
Probably a long shot but.....before I just go buy brand new.....

Any chance that someone might be selling a Sony FE 24-105mm F/4 G OSS lens?

darkhawk
Feb 20, 2003

mAlfunkti0n posted:

Tamron 28-75 f2.8 for Sony, box, caps and hood included(6 months old)
Asking $745 shipped to the US

Flashpoint Explor AD400 Pro R2 (Godox AD 400 Pro basically) - Works perfectly, only 3 months old
Asking $450 shipped

Any kind of deal you could work out for both?
I'm looking at having a bonus hit on Friday and was looking at new gear, but this would probably be a better deal overall.
Where abouts in the US are you? Unlikely you're near me, but hell you never know. Central PA here.

EDIT: Also, does the AD400 Pro R2 come with both the battery and AC power options? Or would I have the buy the AC option separately? Just curious.

darkhawk fucked around with this message at 08:58 on Mar 11, 2020

darkhawk
Feb 20, 2003
Might as well ask before I go brand new....

Anyone happen to have a Flashpoint XPLOR 600? Or the AD600 from Godox? That they're looking to sell of course.....either should work fine.

darkhawk
Feb 20, 2003

Walked posted:

Sigma 35mm Sony FE DG DN ART 1.4
$600

I hate being that guy, but how long do you think you'll be holding onto this yet?
I'm interested, but the time of year, etc....makes it hard to throw down $600 unprepared. I'm thinking in the next 2 weeks or so I should have it, but right this moment, no.
Any chance of maybe going just a little bit lower? Like $500?

Anyway....interested as I want something less than a 50mm prime and this fits the bill (had been eyeing it up on Adorama since it's on sale atm), but obviously cash on hand is a problem right this second.

darkhawk
Feb 20, 2003

Walked posted:

Thanks for asking. I'm not in a rush but also not going to hold it. MPB offered $525 on the lens, so I'm not going to take any lower than ask.
I know things move slowly right now, and right now I'm only posting on SA (Craigslist/reddit/facebook probably after the holiday).

Reach out if you end up in a place you want to snag it; no sweat otherwise :)

Perfect. We'll see closer to the end of the month. I might be good by then.
Thanks! <3

darkhawk
Feb 20, 2003

dakana posted:

I'm not looking to swoop, but if darkhawk doesn't end up grabbing it, I'd go for this — that is, if you're in the U.S.?

Go for it!
I'm all for someone else grabbing it before me if you've got the money and want it. So please, if you do and want it, go get it from him. :)

darkhawk
Feb 20, 2003

dakana posted:

I'm not looking to swoop, but if darkhawk doesn't end up grabbing it, I'd go for this — that is, if you're in the U.S.?

Go for it. I kinda decided on another lens that I can make payments on over time.....wife was a little bit more OK with payments vs a big payment right away. So you're not swopping in at all.

darkhawk
Feb 20, 2003

ogopogo posted:

Interest check: Looking to sell a Sony A7III with some accessories and goodies, no lenses. Wanted to stop in here before I endure ebay/craigslist.

How much are you looking to get for it? Just curious for a friend.

darkhawk
Feb 20, 2003
EDIT : Nevermind.....

darkhawk fucked around with this message at 17:23 on Sep 8, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

darkhawk
Feb 20, 2003

Ziggy Smalls posted:

Film Pentax kit $225 shipped https://imgur.com/a/AU5XhyK
Black MX film body fully repaired and CLA'd February 2023 and original leatherette replaced with real black leather. There's a dent in the pentaprism which doesn't affect function and a decent amount of brassing.
SMC Pentax-M 50mm f1.4 w/ front cap. Glass has zero scratches and the body has scuffs consistent with age but nothing significant.
SMC Pentax-M 28mm f2.8 w/ both caps. Glass has zero scratches and the body has scuffs consistent with age but nothing significant.

I'm not very familiar with film however....this is intriguing.
However, I have a question.

I have a Pentax/Asahi Super-Takumar 50 F1.4, that is M42 mount. I believe that the camera above is K mount, correct? Would the lens work with that camera? I'm guessing, from what I can gather, I'd need an adapter perhaps?

Just curious. As I'm semi-interested. Not that I'd use the lens I have over hte one you have above included with it, but it's more just an interest/curiosity, since I've got that lens on hand already and have used it quite a bit with my Sony cameras.

While I say semi-interested, biggest issue is I wouldn't be able to purchase it for a few weeks (wife's car needed $2k to pass inspection. blah). But maybe early/mid February? After I get my tax return. If it's still here and available.