Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Impact Damage posted:

Puh-puh-puh PRICE DROP (see OG post for more pics)

Is this avail still because I'll paypal you right now.

e: XPro-1, specifically, sorry.

some kinda jackal fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Feb 3, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

WTB X-Pro1 shipped to Canada. Hoping to keep in in the neighbourhood of $300-350 USD.

e: Think I'm set, thanks!

some kinda jackal fucked around with this message at 18:31 on Feb 4, 2016

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

MrBlandAverage posted:

A bunch of stuff I just want to get rid of:

Nikon F lens to Canon EF camera adapter - $free + shipping
Nikon F lens to Canon EF camera adapter with Dandelion chip - $free + shipping
Generic EW-83J lens hood (for a few different Canon lenses) - $free + shipping
Canon EF rear lens caps - $free + shipping
77mm UV filter - $free + shipping
Sekonic Auto Leader 3 (L-126) - $free + shipping
Gossen Luna-Pro with case and manual - $10 + shipping
Olympus 35 RC (kinda beat, missing self-timer lever) - $10 + shipping
Mamiya Sekor 1000 DTL with Mamiya Sekor 50mm f/1.8 M42 mount (tested working) - $25 + shipping

Interested in the Sekonic Auto Leader 3 and Olympus 35 RC

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

No prob, happy to make it happen.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

MrBlandAverage posted:

These things were paid for and I just shipped them.

Camera and light meter arrived really quickly. Can confirm that MrBlandAverage is a responsible adult and probably not a giant jerk.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Dibs if you can quote shipped to Canada (M5J 2J1, as an example Postal code)

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

I'd do just the camera (I'll mainly be shooting B&W anyway) for 110 but I don't want to bone you over. Do you want to see if anyone from US else wants this first? I don't mind.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Thanks, I appreciate it. Money should be in your inbox.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

daspope posted:

Thanks. Got it and saw you included your address. I will ship it out tomorrow or wednesday. I will update you once it is shipped.

Everything came in. Looks great, thanks!

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

If anyone decides to part with their XE2 in the next few months please let me know. Looking to upgrade form my XPro1's EVF and I was plenty happy with my XE1's form factor.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

I might flip the Kiev I bought. Nothing against the actual camera I received, it's in great condition and works really well, but I thought I'd be in love with the SLR 6x6 ergonomics where I found I'm not and would rather have the boxy Kiev-88/'blad style camera instead.

I'm just fixing the door hinge right now (I just need to get a set of new screws), I'll probably get that done in a month or so since it's on my backburner. I'll let you know once it's fixed, if you haven't found anything else in the meantime.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

e: nvm

some kinda jackal fucked around with this message at 13:21 on May 10, 2017

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

e: nm

some kinda jackal fucked around with this message at 04:48 on Dec 1, 2017

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Anyone have any manual focus Pentax k-mount glass sitting around collecting dust? I'm looking for the -M 50 1.7 and -M 28 2.8

some kinda jackal fucked around with this message at 14:35 on Dec 1, 2017

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

No worries, thanks for looking!

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

e: Sold locally

some kinda jackal fucked around with this message at 14:22 on Oct 30, 2020

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

e: Sold locally

some kinda jackal fucked around with this message at 16:30 on Nov 2, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

I know Pentax 6x7 was given by name but at those prices I'd realistically look at a Kiev60 instead. It looks like you can get some good kits for 1/3 of that P67 BIN price. I don't have an actual P67 to compare mine to but I haven't had a single complaint about it that wasn't "holy poo poo I'm carrying a medium sized brick" weight and form factor. It's been reliable (though if I'm being honest I really only took it out like 30-40 times in all the time I owned it) and I gather you can get lenses for it though I found the 90 I have on there has always suited my needs. I have the flip up viewfinder but I would honestly prefer a pentaprism, just personal preference though.

So yeah, I mean it's probably a "Mom can we get a Pentax 67?" "We have medium format at home" situation but hobby prices being what they are it might work? If they're really after a 6x7 then yeah, maybe not.

some kinda jackal fucked around with this message at 13:43 on Nov 8, 2021