Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PREYING MANTITS
Mar 13, 2003

and that's how you get ants.

RustedChrome posted:

WTS - Domke F2 Ruggedwear Shooters Bag $50 shipped to USA

I'll take that. I'll PM you shortly to confirm paypal address.

edit: paypal sent!

PREYING MANTITS fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Feb 7, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PREYING MANTITS
Mar 13, 2003

RustedChrome posted:

Payment received, Domke shipped!

Domke received and will be put to good use! Thank you sir!

PREYING MANTITS
Mar 13, 2003

sold

PREYING MANTITS fucked around with this message at 04:48 on Aug 17, 2016

PREYING MANTITS
Mar 13, 2003

sold

PREYING MANTITS fucked around with this message at 04:48 on Aug 17, 2016

PREYING MANTITS
Mar 13, 2003

nmfree posted:

If these are still available, I'd be interested at $200 shipped for both.

They sure are,

PayPal is s81photo@gmail.com

I'll ship to the address your PayPal uses unless you specify otherwise and I'll email you a tracking number as soon as I get one.

PREYING MANTITS
Mar 13, 2003

nmfree posted:

Money sent. I emailed you my address just in case that didn't go through.

Great, received and I will get it shipped out tomorrow! Thank you very much.

PREYING MANTITS
Mar 13, 2003

Selling Tamron 24-70 2.8 Di VC USD lens for Nikon. Excellent sharp lens, glass has no scratches. Some dust on the outside but otherwise in great shape.

Front and rear caps included - $600 $500 shipped

PayPal and US-only please. thank you!

PREYING MANTITS fucked around with this message at 21:17 on Nov 9, 2016

PREYING MANTITS
Mar 13, 2003

mAlfunkti0n posted:

I am actually super interested in this but its likely just GAS .. may I ask why you're moving back to crop sensor? I should also figure out why I actually want a full frame too ... but anyways :)

I like full frame for landscape and portrait stuff but I've found my interests are leaning more towards wildlife and that's where I've found crop to really shine. The call of a D500 is hard to resist. :)

PREYING MANTITS
Mar 13, 2003

mAlfunkti0n posted:

Understood. While I basically shoot landscape stuff I should just stick with my D7100 and not go further in to debt .. but man that is a REALLY good price for the D750. I've not found it less than $1500 anywhere I've looked.

I hear ya, I went from the D7K to the 750 since my interests at the time were more landscape/night photography and it was a huge difference. Never having to worry about noise is great. :)

PREYING MANTITS
Mar 13, 2003

mAlfunkti0n posted:

I actually don't want to pass this up honestly. When was the purchase date of yours?

I bought it January 22nd of this year off eBay. It was brand new in box, was part of a D750+24-120mm set but they sold it as just body only. I verified it wasn't refurbished or anything by taking a photo and checking the exif count, it was indeed brand new and never used. There were some D750 recalls but I checked the serial and it wasn't part of them. It has worked flawlessly since day one.

PREYING MANTITS
Mar 13, 2003

mAlfunkti0n posted:

Edit :

Just bought the D750, money is sent!

Payment received, will ship tomorrow in the AM and send you the tracking info. Thanks a lot!

PREYING MANTITS
Mar 13, 2003

edit: sold

PREYING MANTITS fucked around with this message at 21:16 on Nov 9, 2016

PREYING MANTITS
Mar 13, 2003

Sneeze Party posted:

Is this Canon? Nikon? Other?

Whoops sorry, I had nikon gear in that post that I edited out and forgot to specify for the lens. It's a Nikon mount. :)

PREYING MANTITS
Mar 13, 2003

edit: sold

PREYING MANTITS fucked around with this message at 21:17 on Nov 9, 2016

PREYING MANTITS
Mar 13, 2003

VelociBacon posted:

I'm looking for this lens. Do you have the lens hood as well? I'm in Canada which makes things a bit annoying assuming you're in the states. I can get back to you with a yes/no once I see my paycheque this Friday.

e: I have an American shipping address that you'd be shipping it to.

I'm afraid I do not have the hood, it's just the lens and caps, I'll definitely give you dibs until I hear further. :)

PREYING MANTITS
Mar 13, 2003

VelociBacon posted:

Picked up an overtime shift today so lets talk about this. It looks like the lens hood is $30 at B&H. Can we discount that from the asking price and do $470 shipped?

Your ad does say US-only which I appreciate but if you don't mind checking shipping to V3L 1B7 in Vancouver BC, Canada I'd be willing to pay the difference if it's not astronomical. If it's quite a bit more I have a US shipping address:

That seems quite fair to me. $470 shipped it is!

Looking up the USPS options for shipping to V3L, their Priority International Flat Rate medium box is $45.95 USD (though full disclosure there is a $25.95 USD option if I opted for the small box, but I'm not positive the lens would fit and be properly protected in it. I'd recommend the medium so I can throw in quite a bit of extra padding around the lens to be safe) and it would take an estimated 6 to 10 business days to arrive. Shipping to 98281 would be $13.45 and it would arrive there in 2 days.

I'll let you pick the shipping option and whether you want to pay the difference ($32.50) or not. :)

PayPal is s81photo@gmail.com and I'll get it out next business day. Thanks!

PREYING MANTITS
Mar 13, 2003

VelociBacon posted:

Medium sized box seems fine. I sent the money via paypal. It was going to be $502.50 with the -$30 for the lens cap and +$32.50 for the shipping difference, I rounded it up to $510USD to help offset the paypal cut to you.

The (Canadian) address is in the paypal message. If you'd be so kind as to indicate on the customs paper or w/e that it is USED camera stuff it might help me not have to pay a big customs fee on the import.

Let me know if there is any issue. I have PM's as well if you want to confirm my address.

Awesome, received and I will get it shipped out to you tomorrow. I will definitely note on the customs paper that it is used. Thank you, sir!

PREYING MANTITS
Mar 13, 2003

VelociBacon posted:

Let me know if there is any issue. I have PM's as well if you want to confirm my address.

Shipped out, PM'ing you the tracking info right now! Enjoy!

PREYING MANTITS
Mar 13, 2003

VelociBacon posted:

Received this! I did end up getting dinged another $60 from customs but oh well.

I forgot to ask if you had a reciept for it - not a big deal but if you have it that'd be great for whenever I end up selling. Lens looks great, looking forward to using it. Cheers!

Sorry I just now saw this, had a 24 hour shift at work. Glad it arrived but that sucks about that customs ding. I was hoping they would let it go through without that. :(

I'm afraid I don't have a receipt anymore, sorry! Hopefully you'll love that lens forever and ever. :) Enjoy and thanks again!

PREYING MANTITS
Mar 13, 2003

I'll take the flashbender if Soulex changes his mind about it. Just PM me with info!

PREYING MANTITS
Mar 13, 2003

edit: sold locally, sorry y'all

PREYING MANTITS fucked around with this message at 20:26 on Aug 4, 2018

PREYING MANTITS
Mar 13, 2003

Sold on eBay

PREYING MANTITS fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Mar 7, 2019

PREYING MANTITS
Mar 13, 2003

PREYING MANTITS posted:

Selling a Sigma 35mm 1.4 ART for Nikon.

Lowered price to lowest I can go before eBay, $400 shipped to your door. That's some cheap art!!

PREYING MANTITS
Mar 13, 2003

Sold :)

PREYING MANTITS fucked around with this message at 19:27 on Apr 5, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PREYING MANTITS
Mar 13, 2003

sold locally

PREYING MANTITS fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Apr 15, 2019