Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tau
Mar 20, 2003

Sigillum Universitatis Kansiensis

InternetJunky posted:

I'm also selling a 7D. This was my main camera for a few years but hasn't been used for about 1.5 years now. I tried to get a shutter count but the program keeps crashing when I tried to load it and the only other option seems to be installing linux. I'm guessing the shutter count is over 50k at least however.

I'm happy to take more pictures if you need them. There are a few small marks on the body.

I'm pretty sure I have the original box and manual. Also comes with a charger and generic battery (replaced the Canon battery a long time ago).

If you have any technical problem with this camera for a month after buying it I'll take it back for a full refund assuming it comes back in the same shape

Price is $580 Canadian (including shipping) or $420 US (including shipping).

I'll bite. This will be a good step-up from my 30D without breaking the bank on a new 70D or something else. What's your paypal?

EDIT: This forum is awesome. After buying my 30D from mCpwnage here, and possibly picking this up, I may just end up buying all my cameras from here.

tau fucked around with this message at 17:57 on Jan 9, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tau
Mar 20, 2003

Responded to confirm price and shipping to USA.

tau
Mar 20, 2003

Funds inbound. Address sent via PM. I'm so excited! :woop:

tau
Mar 20, 2003

InternetJunky posted:

7D is in the mail.

Got it today! Charging the battery up now. Thanks!