Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord
Olympus Pen E-PL1 with 15mm f8 pancake lens - $50

A little scuffed but works fine. KEH would probably rate this BGN. The body's going for 75 on KEH but it's been sitting in my closet for like 2 years so I don't mind letting it go cheap.

Edit-- I don't have the battery charger but there IS a battery in the camera. Swapped it out with the battery from my EP5 and it powers up and works. No SD card either, just for transparency's sake.

Shipping from North Carolina. I'll quote shipping when I know where it's going!

Taking it to eBay.

Count Thrashula fucked around with this message at 13:33 on Apr 5, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord
Kiev 4 with Helios 103 & case - $40

http://i.imgur.com/fo7rpXBm.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/YDMdjemm.jpg

(Not my pictures but same model.)

Bought this a long time ago, ran one roll through it to test it, and haven't touched it since. Tested the shutter speed, it seems fine. Aperture blades seem smooth. Meter does not seem to be working, but if you're using a rangefinder, you're already a photography pro right? :grin:

Shipping from NC. Will get a quote if interested.

Sold to SMERSH mouth

Count Thrashula fucked around with this message at 00:51 on Apr 3, 2016

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord

SMERSH Mouth posted:

Are those meters detachable? They're selenium and don't take batteries, right?

Yep, it's selenium, no batteries. As far as I can tell it's built on to the body. So, as far as I can tell it's just a full manual camera now. I could be wrong, I don't know much about selenium cell meters.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord
I might be wrong actually! I shined a light directly at the meter and fiddled with the ASA knob and the meter needle moved as expected. I can't guarantee how WELL the meter works, but it seems like the meter DOES work.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord

Helen Highwater posted:

Selenium meters will degrade in sensitivity over time but, if you're feeling brave, you can open it up and maybe recover it by just cleaning the contacts with a pencil eraser. I bought a Zenit-E with a dead lightmeter and I fixed it in exactly that way. If it's dead despite that, you can also just replace it with a solar cell from, for example a pocket calculator. You'd just need to figure out what value of resistor to use to calibrate it.

That makes sense. I'm not going to crack it open, but it does seem like it's working, just really super insensitive to light. Probably needs a cleaning like you describe.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord
SMERSHy it looks like about ten bux. Wanna just call it an even 50 shipped? If so, sending PayPal address in PM.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord

Got it! Will ship out Monday and send you the tracking.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord

Paul MaudDib posted:

If this is still available let me know an email address. Shipping to 48103 MI.

PayPal address is ianblake@gmail.com - and we can just call it an even 60 shipped if that works for you.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord

SMERSH Mouth posted:

Kiev 4 of COOL CORN arrived today. Nice condition and it looks like it does all the things. Even the meter seems to work and is accurate.

The only function I can't test right now is the flash sync, but I'll worry about that when I get a PC socket-compatible flash and for some unthinkable reason to want to use the camera's 1/25 sync speed. The metal "window blind" shutter is cool to watch in action at slower speeds. Time to actually load it up and do some shooting.

Edit: Well, I guess the meter doesn't work for relatively dark, indoor lighting situations. Rotating the dial clockwise to get to the readings that indicate whole seconds doesn't seem to motivate the needle. Good. I wanted something to gently caress with and poke at trying to fix. Maybe I'll even get it working.

:yeah:

Enjoy it!

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord
Sold!

Count Thrashula fucked around with this message at 15:19 on May 20, 2016

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord

XBenedict posted:

PM sended.

Olympus is sold!

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord
Are you ready for some Summer shooting?!?!

OLYMPUS E-PL5 with kit lens + Sigma 19mm and Sigma 30mm + flash + 16gb SD card

I'm asking $250 for the lot. What a deal!!

Sold locally.

Count Thrashula fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Jun 30, 2016

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord
edit-- nevermind

Count Thrashula fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Jun 30, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord
Anyone have any cheap non-mainstream medium format cameras collecting dust? I'm not looking for a Hasselblad or anything, maybe like a Kiev 60.