Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

[ts]xenophobe
Apr 21, 2004

Negative, I am a meat popsicle.
Selling my backup stuff to finance new glass.

Canon nifty 50 $85 shipped in the US

Blackrapid Curve strap and fastenR R3 $40 I migrated to Peak Design

Seen in the background, somehow I neglected to take a pic. The R3 is scratched up, but nothing wrong with either.

SOLD
7d mkI with grip $450 obo. About 88k clicks. A little wear on the corners and some stuck adhesive from gaffers tape

5 CF cards and a waterproof case $30

[ts]xenophobe fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Jan 8, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

[ts]xenophobe
Apr 21, 2004

SMERSH Mouth posted:

Hey, I'll take the 7D plus grip. Just PM me your paypal information.

PM Sent

HDip, if you wind up grabbing the other 7D from InternetJunky, I still have the rest for you.

[ts]xenophobe
Apr 21, 2004

Paypal received. I'll get it out tomorrow if I can, otherwise I will ship Monday.

SMERSH Mouth posted:

Hey, I'll take the 7D plus grip. Just PM me your paypal information.

[ts]xenophobe
Apr 21, 2004

Tracking sent via PM. Dropped off at the ups store today.

"[ts posted:

xenophobe" post="454756852"]
Paypal received. I'll get it out tomorrow if I can, otherwise I will ship Monday.