Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frogbs
May 5, 2004
Well well well
Shot in the dark, but does anyone have any wide Fuji XF lenses they're looking to part with? I have a 35mm f1.4, but want something wider than that. Even the 18-55 kit lens would probably scratch my itch. Let me know!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frogbs
May 5, 2004
Well well well
Shot in the dark, but if anyone has a Mamiya RB67 they’d be willing to part with, let me know!

Bonus points if you’d want to trade it for a Fuji GW690III...

frogbs
May 5, 2004
Well well well

Clayton Bigsby posted:

Why on earth would you trade away a Texas Leica?! Not that the RB isn't rad.

You're not located in the EU are you?

It’s a great camera, I’m just not using it very much. I think for what I like to shoot a SLR or waist level finder will be more my speed. I also like that 6x7 is closer to the 35mm aspect ratio. I like to print in the darkroom to cheap/easy to find matte sizes (usually IKEA frames) so 6x9 is somewhat lost on most of my prints.

And I’m in the US!

frogbs
May 5, 2004
Well well well

eggsovereasy posted:

6x9 is the same ratio as 35mm (36mm x 24mm) 3:2.

Welp! Guess my math was wrong. I’m not smart.

I generally print 8x10. I thought I remember that being closer to 6x7, will have to break out my calculator...

frogbs
May 5, 2004
Well well well
Anyone have a Pentax MX and/or a 40mm 2.8 pancake lens they want to get rid of? I’d settle for any of the similar small Pentax SLR bodies, too.