Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
Edit: Combined listing below.

mAlfunkti0n fucked around with this message at 19:00 on Mar 16, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
Question here, want to make sure I am not breaking any rules.

I purchased a Fuji X-T1 used from an Amazon seller around 9 months ago. This month I found out that it is missing the serial, I had never checked before. I have decided to sell off my gear since I really no longer shoot much, as sad as it is. Would it violate any rules to post a camera that does not have the serial sticker?

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

aricoarena posted:

I don't know but if you are selling lenses I would be interested in those. PM a mod? Is the entire sticker that should be in the battery door gone or its just missing the number?

Yup selling everything. My 23mm is close to the top of this page. Also have a 35mm 1.4 and 12mm 2.8 from Rokinon.

Concerning the camera the whole sticker is gone. Actually so clean it looks like nothing was ever there.

Edit : Here are the rest of my for sale items.

Fuji 23mm f1.4 - Amazing lens, comes with both caps lens hood and cloth bag as well as box and papers. Asking $550 $540 shipped to the US. (lowered to beat KEH's EX+ price)
SOLD

Fuji 35mm f/1.4 - Comes with box and papers, lens hood and rubber cap and rear cap. Asking $400 shipped to the US. SOLD

Rokinon 12mm f/2.0 super wide - caps, lens hood and box/papers included - Awesome copy, my favorite shots from my Fuji have been on this lens - Asking $325$280 shipped. I lowered the price on this because I originally bought it for $320, apparently the price has been way up there for awhile. SOLD

Fuji X-T1 body - Comes with manual and some papers, body cap, charger, flash and several wasabi batteries - Please note, this camera does NOT have a serial number tag anywhere I can see. I purchased this used from a seller on Amazon in July 2015. It has been just fine, has the latest firmware, never had a single issue outside of a bowed door that covers the ports on the left side. I don't know what the implication (if any) is for the serial missing. Please make an offer if interested.
SOLD

Edit :

Forgot I had the MCEX-16 as well. Asking $70 shipped, used once.

mAlfunkti0n fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Mar 19, 2016

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
Just updating my for sale post, I still have the Fuji 23mm 1.4 and the macro extension tube available.

mAlfunkti0n fucked around with this message at 20:35 on Mar 16, 2016

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
I still have my the MCEX-16 from my old Fuji gear for sale .. if anyone is interested.

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
My wife is wanting to get into photography with me, surprised me but I am happy with that! Looking for a Nikon D3200 or D3300 .. or something similar in the Nikon family.

Anyone selling something that would fit the bill?

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

VelociBacon posted:

There is a d7100 in this thread and a d7000 for sale in SA-Mart. Full disclosure I know the guy selling the 7100 IRL but I would absolutely recommend getting a 7xxx body instead of a 3xxx body and the price for a used 7100 is going to be the same as a new 3xxx. The big thing is the 7xxx bodies have the dual dial setup that is widely adopted by all decent camera bodies and it makes it way nicer to use and definitely better as a camera for getting into the hobby. There are a ton of other advantages to the 7xxx series like image quality and features that you'll use that aren't on the cheaper bodies but I'm phone posting so I leave that to your google skills.

I actually opted to go with the D5300 for her instead of the 3300. The tilting screen is nice and she might like the GPS/Wifi integration .. but the big thing is the size/weight of the body alone.

I have the 7100 for my shooting, so she can switch off and use mine from time to time if she likes as well. I ended up finding a good deal from Adorama for a refurb (same as my d7100) and kit lens.

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

BonoMan posted:

I still would recommend the 7100 over the D5300. The dial/menu setup of the 5XXXX series is just annoying as gently caress. For someone just getting into photography it's actually a bit of a barrier. My wife uses my D600 over her own 5300 because she just doesn't ever want to bother getting used to the way it changes settings.

Ignore my "cant find it cheaper...."

Adorama is closed until the 26th anyways it seems, they failed to mention that on the website when ordering...

I think the D7100 in this thread might be the go to.

mAlfunkti0n fucked around with this message at 16:51 on Oct 17, 2016

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

Wild EEPROM posted:

price dropppppppp

PM'd you good sir.

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

PREYING MANTITS posted:

Selling a Nikon D750 and a Tamron 24-70 2.8 Di VC USD lens. Heading back to cropped sensor land and won't need these. Everything is in great condition, a little dust but nothing permanent. No scratches on the lens glass nor on the body/screens of the camera. Guaranteed to work flawlessly.

Nikon D750 body, body cap, (not pictured but included: battery, battery charger) -- $1250 shipped
Shutter count = 5358
Works great, no scratches, no dead pixels on the screen.

PayPal and US-only please. thank you!

I am actually super interested in this but its likely just GAS .. may I ask why you're moving back to crop sensor? I should also figure out why I actually want a full frame too ... but anyways :)

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

PREYING MANTITS posted:

I like full frame for landscape and portrait stuff but I've found my interests are leaning more towards wildlife and that's where I've found crop to really shine. The call of a D500 is hard to resist. :)

Understood. While I basically shoot landscape stuff I should just stick with my D7100 and not go further in to debt .. but man that is a REALLY good price for the D750. I've not found it less than $1500 anywhere I've looked.

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

PREYING MANTITS posted:

I hear ya, I went from the D7K to the 750 since my interests at the time were more landscape/night photography and it was a huge difference. Never having to worry about noise is great. :)

I actually don't want to pass this up honestly. When was the purchase date of yours?

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

PREYING MANTITS posted:

I bought it January 22nd of this year off eBay. It was brand new in box, was part of a D750+24-120mm set but they sold it as just body only. I verified it wasn't refurbished or anything by taking a photo and checking the exif count, it was indeed brand new and never used. There were some D750 recalls but I checked the serial and it wasn't part of them. It has worked flawlessly since day one.

Edit :

Just bought the D750, money is sent!

mAlfunkti0n fucked around with this message at 19:34 on Oct 19, 2016

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

PREYING MANTITS posted:

Payment received, will ship tomorrow in the AM and send you the tracking info. Thanks a lot!

There's a small tear of joy running down my cheek at the moment, this camera is fantastic. Preying Mantits (I just noticed your username is NOT mantis .. ha!) is a very high quality human being, for reasons I will not go into .. but you should trust me on this.Thank you thank you thank you fine goon!

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
I am thinking of a Nikkor 135 2.8 AI-S .. anyone have one they are thinking of parting with?

Edit : Ignore, found an AI version at BGN rates and just picked it up .. should be fun.

mAlfunkti0n fucked around with this message at 04:11 on Nov 11, 2016

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
Bought this when I had the RX 100 iii, which I used for literally one weekend and sent back. For some reason I did not return this to Amazon, so I have it for sale here. It goes for $50 on Amazon, looking to part with it for $35 shipped on here, never used.

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

mAlfunkti0n posted:

Bought this when I had the RX 100 iii, which I used for literally one weekend and sent back. For some reason I did not return this to Amazon, so I have it for sale here. It goes for $50 on Amazon, looking to part with it for $35 shipped on here, never used.

Make an offer. I'd like to get rid of this as it is literally just taking up space.

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
Hey jerks someone TAKE this Sony RX charging kit from me (please just pay postage .. should be like $4 or something). I don't want to recylce/throw it out and its still new.

https://www.amazon.com/Sony-ACCTRDCX-Travel-Charger-Black/dp/B00DSZ5B4E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1487866974&sr=8-1&keywords=acc-trdcx

Seriously, I can't use it and dont know anyone who can. I cant return it, its literally just taking up space currently.

Edit:

Someone buy this camera and send me a few bucks for shipping and you'll have batteries for days!

UncleGuito posted:

Like new Sony RX100 III for sale! Album: https://imgur.com/a/OB24f

This thing is practically brand new and comes with everything in the original box, plus an extra battery (sealed), handgrip (already installed), and screen protector (already installed). It's really one of the best pocketable cameras out there and perfect for traveling.

Looking for $550 shipped!

gone

mAlfunkti0n fucked around with this message at 18:22 on Feb 24, 2017

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

Mest0r posted:

Just wanted to say mAlfunkti0n is a good dude and this got to me just fine. Thanks!

I am happy you can put it to use!

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
Received said grip and it's in great condition! Thanks for the two Twix as well! Also will be mailing back the rubber piece tomorrow via USPS. Thanks again!

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
edit: Selling on ebay and cant pull it down without fees.

mAlfunkti0n fucked around with this message at 21:09 on Mar 30, 2017

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

VelociBacon posted:

I probably can't afford it right now but I can't help but ask how much you're looking for on the 85/1.8?

Like New on Amazon is going for $370 from a trusted seller (the rest are sketchy as can be it seems). I'd go $340 shipped for it.

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

Phanatic posted:

Goes that come with the battery and charger?

Sorry, forgot to take this down. Sadly I threw this on eBay (well not sadly, but the results kinda suck) and if I take anything down with even a single bid they'll hit me for the final eval fee anyways. :(

If you're interested I can give the ebay link. It does come with the charger and battery.

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
If this is against the rules I'll take it down but here is the ebay link : http://www.ebay.com/itm/122418270636?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
Edit: No longer available.

mAlfunkti0n fucked around with this message at 13:37 on Apr 3, 2017

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

huhu posted:

I didn't see the D7100 on your Ebay page.

The D7100 actually sold via buy it now. I kinda assumed what I would get out of it but I wasn't too sure with the others.

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
Sold on amazon

mAlfunkti0n fucked around with this message at 14:46 on May 5, 2017

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

404notfound posted:

A new copy of the lens goes for $950 on Amazon. It looks like "used like new" prices average around $750. And given the known operational defect (backfocuses when using outer AF points), I'm gonna say $650 shipped in the US. (I'm not sure how much shipping would be to elsewhere, so let's cross that bridge if we get there.)

I am not interested (no Nikon body to use it on) but just curious; can the firmware on this be updated via the little USB mount Sigma sells? Maybe that could correct the outer AF points?

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
My wife and I going to be selling our home in Spring 2018 and really downsizing, I have a bunch of bags that I don't want or need. All great bags in good condition, little use.

First is the Lowepro Photo Sport 200AW, good for day packing/hiking and carrying your camera.

Asking $70 shipped

Next is the Crumpler Seven Million Dollar Home, black with green interior .. purchased from a fellow dorkroomer awhile ago.

Asking $60 shipped

Edit: I forgot about my Tenba Shootout backpack. It's big, holds a ton of stuff and carries a big tripod too and in good condition.

Asking $50 shipped.

Here's my cat Reese, he approves this message and is not for sale.

mAlfunkti0n fucked around with this message at 20:20 on Jul 7, 2017

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

TheBananaKing posted:

$100 for both shipped?

If you're in the US of A they are yours dear dorkroom. Paypal to jarred.sutherland AT gmail.com

Thanks!

Edit: I also accept Google Wallet at the same address. That is preferred if you have that method available.

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

TheBananaKing posted:

You've got some google moneys waiting for you. Address was placed in the memo field.

Received! I'll do my best to get out tomorrow morning before USPS closes, if not it will be Monday at the latest. Thanks again!

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
Interest check on a Fuji XC 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OIS II? I have the 18-55 and will never use the 16-50 that came with my X-T20. It has never been mounted to a camera, still sitting in the box everything came in.

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
Interest check in the twice used Zhiyun Crane V2 I have? I've had some setbacks recently with health and got some bills to pay still. If there is interest I'll update this with pics and price.

Edit: Might as well just post the pic.

Edit: Photo with username this time.

I'd like to get $450 for it shipped to the US.

mAlfunkti0n fucked around with this message at 20:21 on Oct 10, 2017

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

Man I am getting a bit off these days in the head between rules here and SA Mart .. one moment and I'll re-take with username.

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
Adding my wife's barely used camera to the mix.

Panasonic Lumix G7 w/ 12-42 kit lens. Used maybe two times? Comes with what normally does in the kit and some extra Wasabi batteries. Has less than 100 shots I am sure.

https://imgur.com/a/nE4WQ

Asking $500 shipped to the US.

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
Adding two more m43 items:

Kenko 16mm and 10mm extension tubes (made in Japan, has electrical contacts so use the lens just as normal), mint condition - $make offer

Olympus 40-150 f/4-5.6R, mint condition and includes box - $make offer

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
Interest check for a mint Fuji 50 f/2 WR? Includes box and all that jazz....

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

Rot posted:

By popular request, some samples from the 10-24mm

24mm

DSCF5073.jpg
by Brian Kennedy, on Flickr

18mm

DSCF6295.jpg

10mm

DSCF5160.jpg

10mm again but showing off the OIS as this was handheld at 1/15ths

DSCF5416.jpg

I've requested these lovely photos as I am considering parting with my hard earned moneys for more glass. :)

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

Rot posted:

I strongly encourage giving me your hard earned moneys!

(PM's sent)

Consulted with the financial adviser and I will have to pass for now. We have a couple of trips coming up out west and this would set us behind a little bit in savings. I am sure you'll find a buyer, it's a great lens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

torgeaux posted:

Bumped. No offers at all, I'm a bit surprised. Is it priced too high?

Honestly that sounds like a fair price to me. The new body still sells for 1500 alone. Used bodies around 1000-1100.