Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ
I have a Ricoh GRIII STREET EDITION for sale. I am in Europe (Spain). I suppose I will ship it to anywhere in the EU. I ask for €850 €700 shipped.

I bought it new in March; it has taken less than 1000 photos. I believe it to be in perfect condition. I have all the original packaging and charger and little plastic bags and twist ties and everything. Since it is the STREET EDITION it comes with two batteries (you're going to need them lol), a leathery case, and an extra ring thing in case you don't like the STREET EDITION orange one.

There is nothing wrong with it; it just isn't the camera I need I guess so I haven't been using it.

Oh, it also has a screen protector on it. It is so spotless I couldn't remember if I had put one on. I am not going to try to take it off.

other people fucked around with this message at 14:30 on Dec 17, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ

Beve Stuscemi posted:

Anyone in the US looking to sell a Fujifilm X-E1?

Man I have one of these with the original lens and box but I am in Spain and shipping it to the US would be very €$€$ and a royal pain. Also the last time I used it I realized that the scroll wheel on the back had stopped working.

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ

other people posted:

I have a Ricoh GRIII STREET EDITION for sale. I am in Europe (Spain). I suppose I will ship it to anywhere in the EU. I ask for €850 shipped.

Is anyone interested in this? Am I asking too much?

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ

other people posted:

Is anyone interested in this? Am I asking too much?

I found a camera shop here selling the GR III for €870 so I will lower my asking price to €700 shipped in the EU.