Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bEatmstrJ
Jun 30, 2004

Look upon my bathroom joists, ye females, and despair.
I have a Tamron 70-200 2.8 Nikon mount lens for sale (SP AF70-200mm F/2.8 Di LD(IF) Macro)

This lens is basically flawless. Not a scratch on the glass or the lens itself. I really baby my stuff. Been in a foam filled Pelican case most of its life. Comes with caps, hood, carry bag and original box. $600

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bEatmstrJ
Jun 30, 2004

bEatmstrJ posted:

I have a Tamron 70-200 2.8 Nikon mount lens for sale (SP AF70-200mm F/2.8 Di LD(IF) Macro)

This lens is basically flawless. Not a scratch on the glass or the lens itself. I really baby my stuff. Been in a foam filled Pelican case most of its life. Comes with caps, hood, carry bag and original box. $600

Bump for this lovely Nikon thingy that we don't seem to have enough of around here. You need this lens.

Price drop to $550.

bEatmstrJ
Jun 30, 2004

BonoMan posted:

What do you want for the 70-300? It's FX right?

Yeah, but that Tamron 70-200 2.8 tho...

bEatmstrJ
Jun 30, 2004

BonoMan posted:

Love the speed, but it's out of my budget range by like double. Sorry :(.

In hindsight I think I have it listed too high. I'll give it to you for $450 if you want it.

bEatmstrJ
Jun 30, 2004

bEatmstrJ posted:

Dropping price to $450 US dollars. I think I had it listed a bit high. It's definitely no longer high.

bEatmstrJ
Jun 30, 2004

Karl Barks posted:

I have a Tokina 11-20mm for Nikon if anyone is interested. I bought it in January, and I just don't think I shoot enough wide angle stuff for it to be useful for me. It's roughly equivalent to 18mm-30mm on DX. It's probably had 50 shots put through it and comes with a 72mm filter. I have box/manual/etc. These are $600 new, so... $500?

:munch:

bEatmstrJ
Jun 30, 2004

Looking for a Canon 40D body if anyone has one they are willing to part with.

bEatmstrJ
Jun 30, 2004

Mest0r posted:

Anyone want these for $50 shipped?

Well poo poo. For $50 I think I'll have to take them. Is your paypal the email you posted?

bEatmstrJ
Jun 30, 2004

Mest0r posted:

Yeah it is. I'll get them out to you USPS Priority. Let me know if you have any other questions but if you don't feel free to send payment.

Payment sent

bEatmstrJ
Jun 30, 2004

pseudonordic posted:

drat you, Pocket Wizard man! I was just coming back for these.

Fixed that for you.

bEatmstrJ
Jun 30, 2004

Mest0r posted:

Got it, should be able to drop it off today at the post office. Thanks!

Received. Looks great! Thanks!

bEatmstrJ
Jun 30, 2004

BitesizedNike posted:

Posting full pics now that I have some time.

Nikon D810, Grey market.

Some background — I'm not a full-time professional photographer, but I do some photography on the side for my job. This was my backup camera for the 18 or so months, and as such, it got little (very) use. I'm moving cross-country in a month so I need the $$$.

Right under 1700 shutter actuations. Condition is Excellent, really the only blemish is a scratch on the hotshoe (completely cosmetic).

$1550 shipped in the US. I can do international as well, but the price might slightly change depending on how far away you are.

PM me or e-mail me at mail AT joehanchoi DOT com with any questions. I really really don't want to bother with eBay!

I also have a 24-120 f/4 (no box, was a gift from a friend) that was on the camera the whole time. It is also pretty much flawless. I can include pics for anyone interested, but I may end up selling this locally.

Man, that's tempting, but I don't think I can justify it to myself. I don't deserve it.

bEatmstrJ
Jun 30, 2004

Walked posted:

Lowering to $600 shipped before I move on to ebay

Will likely buy. Just need to confirm I can return another lens recently purchased. Gimme a day or two.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bEatmstrJ
Jun 30, 2004

Walked posted:

Sure thing; work has been super crazy so I havent gotten around to listing it yet. Let me know.

Change of plan. Gonna back out on this. Thanks though!