Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

outcast_p
Oct 1, 2004

Here is some more stuff that people most likely don't want. I am open to offers. Contact me at bchiarmonte@gmail.com

More pictures

Rollei Prego 145 af - $28 shipped Now $23 shipped

Includes box, manuals and an IR remote as well. No batteries to test it, but it does not show any sort of damage, it is in very good condition.
___
Yashica T-af - $45 shipped Now $40 shipped

Includes a generic p&s case. Takes AA batteries. Powers up, goes through the motions when shooting. Flash fires as well. Also in good condition.
___
Lomography Dolphin Spinner 360 - $35 shipped SOLD on eBay

Take 360 photos at the pull of a cord. Interesting camera. link
___
Fuji FDB12L - $75 shipped Now $70

This is a large, portable dark box. one of the bolts for the upright is stripped. Still holds fine with the stops. The hood does not have any holes, rips or tears in it. Shows some signs of use, but has plenty of miles left on it.
___
Lowepro Super Trekker - $135 shipped Now $125

This thing is massive. I have had it around for a while and never had a use for t. It's basically brand new, the dividers have not even been moved from the factory it looks. The front pouches still have the foam in them. I'll have to confirm that shipping will not kill this deal.

I will defiantly take more pictures if you are interested in something.

outcast_p fucked around with this message at 23:35 on Feb 3, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

outcast_p
Oct 1, 2004

Dropped some of my prices, see my previous post.

outcast_p
Oct 1, 2004

Anyone have a Panasonic G7 (or GH4 at G7 prices) they are looking to sell?

I am looking to get a mirrorless setup for video work and am intrigued by the G7.

outcast_p
Oct 1, 2004

Bizzaro Quik posted:

Would anybody be interested in a 12-35 2.8 Lumix? I have one sitting around that I purchased from here, and while I like it, I just never use it.

If I could afford it I would be.

outcast_p
Oct 1, 2004

Bizzaro Quik posted:

Is that a yes or a no? Sorry, confusing.

If I was able to afford it, it is something that I would be interested in. But you wouldn't be selling it for $100 so I couldn't afford it.

outcast_p
Oct 1, 2004

Minolta Hi-Matiic 7sii camera

Needs a battery, glass is clean, shutter is smooth and does not stick, nothing on the blades. It is missing the focus lever.

Looking for $100 shipped via USPS in the States. I would prefer to not ship outside of the states since I don't often make it to the post office to fill out customs forms.

More pictures

http://imgur.com/a/ygmKz

email is brandon@chiarmonte.com

outcast_p
Oct 1, 2004

I did not have the camera right in front of me at the time and misrememberd. It was the shutter speed that seemed to be missing the lever. I looked at pics of other ones online and it looks like it did not come with one, just the metal tab to adjust that setting. Pictures are here.

https://imgur.com/a/egp0A

outcast_p fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Apr 14, 2016

outcast_p
Oct 1, 2004

outcast_p posted:

Minolta Hi-Matiic 7sii camera

Needs a battery, glass is clean, shutter is smooth and does not stick, nothing on the blades. It is missing the focus lever.

Looking for $100 shipped via USPS in the States. I would prefer to not ship outside of the states since I don't often make it to the post office to fill out customs forms.

More pictures

http://imgur.com/a/ygmKz

email is brandon@chiarmonte.com

Still looking to move this. How about $85 shipped?

I also was incorrect in the previous post about the focus lever. I was thinking about the shutter speed lever, but then looking at pictures of other cameras it does not seem like it had one. Just looked off to me. Pictures of the bottom of the lens. https://imgur.com/a/egp0A

outcast_p
Oct 1, 2004

You say 17-50 but the lens says different. Also what body is it attached to? should include a picture with your username as well.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 08:42 on Oct 8, 2016

outcast_p
Oct 1, 2004

I have a few film point and shoot cameras and a Minolta Lens I am looking to sell.

I do not have any working batteries or film to test the cameras but they should all work fine.

More pictures : http://imgur.com/a/PUQWW

Olympus stylus epic - Black 35mm 2.8 lens - Great shape, a couple of scuffs on the front - $135
Olympus stylus epic zoom 80 - Silver 38-80mm lens - Good shape - $30
Olympus stylus - Black 35mm 3.5 lens - The body shows a little bit of wear -$30
Olympus LT Zoom 105 - Maroon Leather wrap and strap 38-105mm lens - Overall good shape, some scratches on the chrome lens cover - $25

Minolta Maxxum 50 f2.8 macro - Lens is in perfect shape, comes with the box and manual. Check out the pictures. $110

I don't have PMs but you can email me brandon at chiarmonte.com or post here

Let me know if you want any more detailed pictures of anything.

Prices include shipping and paypal as goods fees. I will be shipping via USPS priority mail.

outcast_p
Oct 1, 2004

DJExile posted:

DIBS :stare: Shooting you an email

Payment received. Packaged has been sent out. I think paypal should have sent you the tracking number.

outcast_p
Oct 1, 2004

DJExile posted:

My fancy new stylus has arrived.

outcast_p is good people who shipped the camera wrapped in a blanket of reassurance padded by security and sealed up with calm

:cheers:

I pack that way because I hope other people do as well.

outcast_p
Oct 1, 2004

Can I interest you in a Olympus Stylus?

I have purchased several of theses at thrift stores over the years. I'm looking to save up for a Panasonic G85 or a GH5 and figured it's a good time to take my collection that turned into borderline hoarding (not in that gross must save every candy wrapper kind of way)

4x Black Stylus, one with case. $45 each - All are in pretty good condition. (One left)
1x Black Stylus Date $25
1x Silver Stylus 80 with case $25
1x Silver Stylus Epic Zoom 170 Deluxe with case$33
1x SIlver Stylus Epic DLX with case $145 - Has scuffs and scratches.
1x Silver Stylys Epic Zoom 80 $13 - flash doesn't always popup all the way, bad spring. If it is up, it can shift back down easily.

Prices include priority mail shipping in the states.

I accept paypal payments. Can do google or amazon if needed too.

Any questions email me @ bchiarmonte@gmail.com

Photo album of all of the cameras can be found here https://imgur.com/a/i07Pu. I can take detailed photos of any specific camera if you would like, don't want to spend the time if no one is interested. I have a few other cameras that I have in random boxes still too.

Edit : Canon Stylus? Am I dumb?

outcast_p fucked around with this message at 01:47 on Oct 28, 2017

outcast_p
Oct 1, 2004

Replied...

The black Stylus with the case has been sold.

outcast_p
Oct 1, 2004

Shellman posted:

Got here yesterday. Thanks!

ansel autisms posted:

Camera received, A+

Great to hear. Thanks!

I am defiantly open to offers on any of the other cameras, send me an email. Two of the black Styluses have sold, the rest are still available.

outcast_p
Oct 1, 2004

Wild EEPROM posted:

Just to update,

I have sent outcast_p some money for a Black Stylus and the Stylus Date

These are all packaged up and ready to ship. I will have them at the post office today.

outcast_p
Oct 1, 2004

Anyone have a Metabones ef-mft 0.71x speedbooster they are looking to sell?

EDIT : Found one for sale on KEH, couldn't pass it up!

outcast_p fucked around with this message at 19:00 on Nov 10, 2017

outcast_p
Oct 1, 2004

Today I am looking to sell two cameras

First have a black Olympus Stylus Epic for sale.

Comes with the strap, box, manual and a remote.

Album: https://imgur.com/a/sGKfPil

I am looking to get $250 shipped (tracked, signature, insured via USPS)

____

The other camera is my Panasonic G7 Mirrorless camera is silver.

With this camera I am including two extra batteries and a charger (3 batteries and two chargers total) and a 64gb SDHC card.

Full Album : https://imgur.com/a/ki1DIGt

Note, the counts are slightly higher from when the above picture has been taken, not considerably tho.

I am looking to get $550 shipped. (Tracked, signature, insured via USPS)

Easiest to contact me via email bchiarmonte@gmail.com, that is also my paypal address. Post in the thread when you contact me.

outcast_p fucked around with this message at 03:10 on May 11, 2018

outcast_p
Oct 1, 2004

Paul MaudDib posted:

Buying this, we settled on $220.

Sold and shipped. You should have the tracking number in your email from PayPal.

outcast_p
Oct 1, 2004

outcast_p posted:

The other camera is my Panasonic G7 Mirrorless camera is silver.

With this camera I am including two extra batteries and a charger (3 batteries and two chargers total) and a 64gb SDHC card.

Full Album : https://imgur.com/a/ki1DIGt

Note, the counts are slightly higher from when the above picture has been taken, not considerably tho.

I am looking to get $550 $500 shipped. (Tracked, signature, insured via USPS)

Easiest to contact me via email bchiarmonte@gmail.com, that is also my paypal address. Post in the thread when you contact me.

outcast_p
Oct 1, 2004

Looking to sell a Crumpler 5 Million Dollar Home camera bag

Near perfect condition, only remarks are, there is the slightest of wear by where the zipper rests on the back, you can see the impression on the blue part above the zipper pull in the picture. The second is that it does have a faint campfire smell on the inside, Should air out just fine but I wanted to note it. The bag has been sitting closed for a little while. I'll leave it open and let it air out as well. Just wanted to note that so there are no surprises.

I'm looking for $55 including shipping

Pictures:

email/paypal is bchiarmonte@gmail.com

outcast_p
Oct 1, 2004

outcast_p posted:

Looking to sell a Crumpler 5 Million Dollar Home camera bag

Near perfect condition, only remarks are, there is the slightest of wear by where the zipper rests on the back, you can see the impression on the blue part above the zipper pull in the picture. The second is that it does have a faint campfire smell on the inside, Should air out just fine but I wanted to note it. The bag has been sitting closed for a little while. I'll leave it open and let it air out as well. Just wanted to note that so there are no surprises.

I'm looking for $45 including shipping

Pictures:

email/paypal is bchiarmonte@gmail.com

Dropped $10 from the price!

outcast_p
Oct 1, 2004

DROPPED PRICES! 8/14

Looking to sell a few things to fund some Rokinon Cine lenses. Prices are a bit flexible, contact me via email bchiarmonte@gmail.com with offers or questions. That is also my paypal address. PP G&S only, will mostly ship via USPS, or FedEx/UPS ground for the bigger items.

Pictures can be found here : https://imgur.com/a/f9UGEbC

Pentax K1000 with 35-80mm lens $50$40 Shipped

It's in OK shape. The latch that holds the back door shut seems to be missing a spring as it does not have any tension on the slider that holds the door clip. The lens in clean. No battery.

Nikon FM10 with case and NIKKOR 35-70mm f3.5-4.8 $125$105 shipped

The rubber on the back of the camera has turned to that sticky gum like older rubber coatings seem to do. A bit of alcohal and time can clean it right off. The camera cycles as it should. Made in Japan. Includes the cover.

Fuji FDB12L Portable Dark Box - $100$90 + Split shipping, it's a bit heavy.

This is a large, portable dark box. one of the "bolts" for an upright is stripped. It still holds the pole, just by sitting in place. The hood does not have any holes, rips or tears in it. Shows some signs of use, but has plenty of miles left on it. This stands up to be

Lowepro Super Trekker - $115$105 Shipped to the east coast + $10 to ship it out West (due to it's size)

This thing is massive. I have had it around for a while and never had a use for it. Could use a cleaning and airing out, it has been sitting in storage for a few years. All of the dividers are there and pretty much where they were from the factory. It looks unused. Has padded shoulder and waist straps along with a rain cover. This it the bag you need if your bringing everything with you to a place you need to hike to get to.

Crumpler 5 Million Dollar Home - $45 $37 shipped

outcast_p fucked around with this message at 23:40 on Aug 14, 2019

outcast_p
Oct 1, 2004

I updated the prices in my post back at the top of this page.

outcast_p
Oct 1, 2004

darkhawk posted:

Payment sent via paypal $109 for this. Central PA area. We chatted via email about it.
Thanks!

Rcvd and shipped.

outcast_p
Oct 1, 2004

outcast_p posted:

DROPPED PRICES! 8/14

Looking to sell a few things to fund some Rokinon Cine lenses. Prices are a bit flexible, contact me via email bchiarmonte@gmail.com with offers or questions. That is also my paypal address. PP G&S only, will mostly ship via USPS, or FedEx/UPS ground for the bigger items.

Pentax K1000 with 35-80mm lens $50$40 Shipped $30 shipped

It's in OK shape. The latch that holds the back door shut seems to be missing a spring as it does not have any tension on the slider that holds the door clip. The lens in clean. No battery.

Nikon FM10 with case and NIKKOR 35-70mm f3.5-4.8 $125 $105 shipped $90 Shipped

The rubber on the back of the camera has turned to that sticky gum like older rubber coatings seem to do. A bit of alcohol and time can clean it right off. The camera cycles as it should. Made in Japan. Includes the cover.

Fuji FDB12L Portable Dark Box - $100 $90$65 + Split shipping, it's a bit heavy.

This is a large, portable dark box. one of the "bolts" for an upright is stripped. It still holds the pole, just by sitting in place. The hood does not have any holes, rips or tears in it. Shows some signs of use, but has plenty of miles left on it. This stands up to be

Crumpler 5 Million Dollar Home - $45 $37 shipped $33 Shipped

Dropped prices! Let's make a deal and move this stuff.

outcast_p
Oct 1, 2004

outcast_p posted:

Nikon FM10 with case and NIKKOR 35-70mm f3.5-4.8 $125 $105 $75 shipped

The rubber on the back of the camera has turned to that sticky gum like older rubber coatings seem to do. A bit of alcohal and time can clean it right off. The camera cycles as it should. Made in Japan. Includes the cover.

Fuji FDB12L Portable Dark Box - $100$90 $50 + Split shipping, it's a bit heavy.

Crumpler 5 Million Dollar Home - $45 $37 $32 shipped

Realized I should repost this stuff again to try to move it out since I'm not going to use it. Hacked a bunch off of the prices.

outcast_p
Oct 1, 2004

Once again I am looking to sell off some cameras. I have 2 point and shoots and one SLR.

Payments via PayPal G&S. I ship via USPS, prices include shipping. Open to offers via email, please post here before emailing me. I don't have PMs. Email address (and paypal) is bchiarmonte@gmail.com

Group Pic:

Images of all of the cameras: https://imgur.com/a/H48VvaB

Olympus Stylus Epic DLX - $230 : some light scuffs on the body from use. Everything functions as it should. One issue of note, the internal shades for the panorama mode in the viewfinder are faded and have some sort of spots on them. I am not sure what this is from, it shouldn't effect the pictures at all.

Olympus Stylus Zoom 80 - $45 : Overall great shape, functions as it should. The zoom and flash pop out and in smooth. Some marks on the body from use.

Yashica FX-2 w/ Yashica DSB 50 1.9 lens - $45 : Functions smooth on all shooting modes. Nice slr to play around with. Includes the manual. I do not have a battery to test the internal light meter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

outcast_p
Oct 1, 2004

outcast_p posted:

Once again I am looking to sell off some cameras. I have 2 point and shoots and one SLR.

Payments via PayPal G&S. I ship via USPS, prices include shipping. Open to offers via email, please post here before emailing me. I don't have PMs. Email address (and paypal) is bchiarmonte@gmail.com

Group Pic:

Images of all of the cameras: https://imgur.com/a/H48VvaB

Olympus Stylus Epic DLX - $230 $215 : some light scuffs on the body from use. Everything functions as it should. One issue of note, the internal shades for the panorama mode in the viewfinder are faded and have some sort of spots on them. I am not sure what this is from, it shouldn't effect the pictures at all.

Olympus Stylus Zoom 80 - $45$35 : Overall great shape, functions as it should. The zoom and flash pop out and in smooth. Some marks on the body from use.

Yashica FX-2 w/ Yashica DSB 50 1.9 lens - $45$40 : Functions smooth on all shooting modes. Nice slr to play around with. Includes the manual. I do not have a battery to test the internal light meter.

Updated prices