Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jimlad
Jan 8, 2005

Saint Fu posted:

This is a fantastic camera. I'd buy it buy I already have one.

Same, I'd buy it if I didn't live in the UK, the additional shipping/customs/tax fees would sting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimlad
Jan 8, 2005

Chitin posted:

A bunch of my poo poo got stolen and I need to use that sweet sweet insurance money to replace it before I spend it on something dumb. Looking for:

Nikkor 35mm f2 AI or AIS (but probably don't want to pay the premium for AIS)

Nikkor 20mm f3.5 AI or AIS (see above)

Sony A7s

If you've got any of these kicking around, make me an offer!

I have a Nikkor 28/2.8 AIS and 20/2.8 AIS in great condition I was thinking of getting rid of since I have too many lenses, if you're interested in those? Bearing in mind I'm in the UK.

Jimlad
Jan 8, 2005
I'm lazy so before I go doing a full blown picture post, interest check for anyone in the UK looking for a pristine A7RII?

Jimlad
Jan 8, 2005
I'm curious, what did she want instead of the Leica Q?

Btw might want to state that's what it is, even though we can tell from the photos.