Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc
sold on ebay

8th-snype fucked around with this message at 11:38 on Jan 11, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Young Orc
gone

8th-snype fucked around with this message at 11:38 on Jan 11, 2016

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

VelociBacon posted:

Looking for pocket wizard setup!

I hate to be a dick but just buy pocket wizard plus xs on amazon, they are $176 for a pair and worth every penny.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

VelociBacon posted:

No that's not being a dick, thanks for the heads up.

Check ebay as well i bought my 3rd one for the best offer of $70.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
Sale pending

8th-snype fucked around with this message at 02:35 on Mar 7, 2016

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

vxsarin posted:

If this is still available on Monday, I think I'll get it. I just want to wait until I'm back from vacation.

Okay just let me know. It's a lovely camera and I hate to get rid of it but I gotta feed the 8x10.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

Spedman posted:

I was worried worried you were getting out of film, nope, just moving from codeine to oxycontin

It's just hard to justify having all this gear sitting on a shelf. I took a long look at myself and decided either the 4x5 or the 120 kit has got to go.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

vxsarin posted:

If this is still available on Monday, I think I'll get it. I just want to wait until I'm back from vacation.

Sorry, you got beaten out by a local guy with cash this morning. Which is good for me because that poo poo would have been a pain to ship.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
Interest check on a Fuji Xt1 and/or 18-55mm Fujinon.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
Koni Omega Rapid with 90mm and 60mm lenses $300 with shipping to US

Good condition 6x7 rangefinder, built like a tank. The wide angle was CLA'd last year and comes with the finder. This would be a great kit for someone looking to get into medium format for not much money. I'm only selling it 'cause I want to move up to a 6x9. I'll throw a couple of rolls of Portra 400 and a couple of Ektar to to get you started.

Price drop

8th-snype fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Jun 28, 2016

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

Paul MaudDib posted:

We're going to do $275 shipped for this + 5 rolls of Portra 400.

Deal. And to answer your question yes the 90 while not pristine like the 60 works just fine.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
Interest check on a bunch of mostly expired 120 film. It's 22 rolls and I don't want to split it up, I also don't want to get it out of the freezer again for a pic if noone's interested on here.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

BANME.sh posted:

If it's all b&w I'm interested.

It's mostly portra

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

Awkward Davies posted:

How expired, and how it was it stored?

Sorry, I just sold it on craigslist yesterday.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
gone

8th-snype fucked around with this message at 11:45 on Aug 1, 2016

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
I'll take the holga lens where should I send money?

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

paypal'd

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

java posted:

PM'd!

edit: Got paypal, will ship tomorrow!

edit: shipped!

holga lens recieved and I am suitably ashamed to own such a terrible thing.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
Rokinon 12mm f/2 Fuji Mount $300 shipped to the US

I have barely used this lens, I just don't think I personally need anything wider than my 16mm. It's in great shape and will come with a TAAB band on the focus ring.

300mm f/4.5 Hexanon AR $120 shipped to the US

I bought two copies of this lens and this is the nicer one but I need the tripod mount from the one still in the mail to me. Comes with rear cap and UV filter on the front *for protection this thing didn't come with a cap)

I can provide more pics via PM or email

8th-snype fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Sep 2, 2016

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

accipter posted:

I sent you a PM.

Money received and spent on booze

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
Fuji 35mm f/2 with dent in filter ring $275 shipped to the US

Great lens, previous owner dropped it and dinged the filter ring. The included little filter still mounts fine, doesn't affect the WR or operation. The big filter fuji sells uses a bayonet so it will also mount just fine. Selling it so I can pick up a 27mm because I miss that lens.

8th-snype fucked around with this message at 05:03 on Sep 29, 2016

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
Interest check on a nissin i40 fuji model. I'll make you a good deal cause the firmware update broke it's compatibility with the xpro2 and it has a tiny crack in the front plastic (easily covered with gaffer tape it's on the useless red bit).

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

rio posted:

I will give you a "maybe" - what do you mean that the firmware update broke? Depending on that and your asking price, I could potentially use a second flash.

pm'd you the details

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
FUJI LENSES
because I'm dumb and have poor impulse control

27mm f/2.8 $250 shipped to the US
In perfect shape, I just bought this last month for the size but no longer need it. Comes with OEM box, caps, and an aftermarket hood.
23mm f/1.4 $600 shipped to the US
Has some cosmetic dings to lens body, fuji's metalwork is pretty but shows the slightest wear. Optically perfect. Comes with oem caps, aftermarket metal hood, Fuji square expensive hood, and OG ugly petal hood.

I'm in the market for a 10-24 if anyone is looking to trade.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
Any interest in a 35mm f/2.8 color-minotar that was professionally adapted to fuji xf? I bought it drunk one night and it just sits on my shelf.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
Selling some stuff. All prices shipped to the US, will do international shipping if you pay the cost.

3 Pocketwizard plus x transceivers $160 Includes 2 PC to miniphone cords and 2 miniphone to miniphone cords.

Tascam DR-22WL $85 includes fuzzy windscreen and 32gb microSD card

Pentax SMC 35mm f/3.5 in screwmount $60 includes caps and a case that is falling apart and probably does more harm than good but it came with the lens on ebay.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

8th-snype posted:

Selling some stuff. All prices shipped to the US, will do international shipping if you pay the cost.

Pocketwizard plus x transceivers $160 Includes 2 PC to miniphone cords and 2 miniphone to miniphone cords.

Tascam DR-22WL $85 includes fuzzy windscreen and 32gb microSD card

Pentax SMC 35mm f/3.5 in screwmount $60 includes caps and a case that is falling apart and probably does more harm than good but it came with the lens on ebay.

pocketwizards gone, anyone interested in this stuff before it goes up on ebay?

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

Man_of_Teflon posted:

I was waiting for that Tascam to show up for $80 new again on Adorama, but if you'd do $75 shipped to Chicago I'd bite.

I can do that. paypal.me/JKullmann

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

Man_of_Teflon posted:

Money sent. Thanks!

I'll get it out either today or tomorrow.

EDIT: The recorder is in a small flatrate box and on the way.

8th-snype fucked around with this message at 01:27 on Jan 25, 2017

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
nvm

8th-snype fucked around with this message at 00:51 on Mar 14, 2017

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

Shrieking Muppet posted:

Do you have a Nikon camera? is it a FX sensor? Then you should probably own this lens...

Nikon 35mm f1.8 DX

Ummmm

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

Shrieking Muppet posted:

If this was eBay I'd probably say no Canada but for a goon sure, just be prepared for brutal shipping. Although if your near Montreal or Toronto and have freedom bux available I'll be there later this month.

The slowest USPS shipping usually isn't too bad to canada. I've sold a bunch of stuff to goons up there.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
My latest attempt at using manual focus lenses has come to an end again since I now have an XF 35mm f/1.4 I don't really need all this stuff (and my eyes aren't good enough to focus on moving subjects even with peaking)
Pentax SMC Takumar 55mm f/1.8 w/ caps latest version $50
Olympus 55mm f/1.2 OM mount front cap only $250
Zhongyhi Lens Turbo II Canon EF to Fuji XF focal reducer w/ OM & m42 adpaters$120

The speedbooster was bought new a few months ago and is excellent, it's nearly Metabones quality for way less. The 55mm f/1.2 has a some paint wear in the underside of the lens but the glass is excellent. All prices include shipping to the US, I'm willing to do international shipping for actual cost if someone is interested. If you want all of them I'll do $400 shipped. It's a good idea to buy them all frankly because the Oly lens is crazy fast but pretty low contrast wide open but the Pentax is stellar for when you want something smaller and don't need f/0.9. PM me or email at grain.is.beautiful at gmail with any questions.

Detail shots:

Here's a SOOC example of what the 55mm f/1.2 looks like with a speedbooster on an xpro2

8th-snype fucked around with this message at 06:43 on Jan 6, 2018

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
Gone

8th-snype fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Mar 29, 2018

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
You can get a decent XA for around $80. If you want something cheap and bulletproof look into the hoards of nikon/canon/ricoh/etc p&s made with 38mm f/2.8 lenses. They aren't pocket able but they are cheap and good enough.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
Ill take your ad200 barn doors. Just pm me a paypal address and how much. I've been meaning to buy a couple for my set.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
If they end up not wanting the 40mm I'll take it.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

EPICAC posted:

PayPal info PMed.

Money sent.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

EPICAC posted:

Shipped.

Got it today, thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

President Beep posted:

Now nothing separates us from the wild beasts.

Much like your mother's sexual history