Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

Interest check: I have a Sony 70-200 f/2.8 OSS GM (original version, not II) and a Zeiss Loxia 50mm f/2 E-mount that I'm thinking about getting rid of. Both are in excellent shape with caps/hoods/cases: the 50mm is perfect, the 70-200 has some very small wear marks around the hood mount, but the glass, internals, and body are perfect.

I'm more interested in getting rid of the 70-200mm than the 50mm. Located in NYC if that's helpful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
Get up.

Walked posted:

Shoot me a PM or email (setash at gmail) - would be super open to grabbing the 70-200 if pricing lines up
Hello, sorry, only saw this last night, emailing with photos now

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
Get up.

For sale:

all images: https://imgur.com/a/9WDYwYh

SOLD
Sony 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS (the first E-mount version): $1400, new, improved, lower price!!! shipped. Includes original case, caps, hood, foot. Pay via Paypal

Great shape, perfect optically, a little wear where you would expect. Photos posted here highlight the cosmetic points of interest, more overviews are on the imgur page

--

Zeiss 50mm f/2 Loxia (E-mount)

Perfect condition. Superb lens, kinda hate to sell it, but it just doesn't fit with my needs. $300, shipped. Manual focus, fyi. Includes caps, hood, and an aftermarket case. Pay via Paypal

(not as many photos because it really is mint, but if you want more, lemme know)

Payment via Paypal

JAY ZERO SUM GAME fucked around with this message at 16:27 on Jul 6, 2023

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
Get up.

bumping for lower price on the 70-200, $1400 shipped Sold

JAY ZERO SUM GAME fucked around with this message at 16:27 on Jul 6, 2023

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
Get up.

turns out i do have a paypal account, i guess i was automatically signed up for it when i paid for something, i don't know.

so if anyone wants that 70-200, one last bump to say that i have a safer way to accept payment now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
Get up.

I'm looking at parting with a few things here. I can take paypal/etc. as payments.

Sony 200-600 G - $1400 + shipping

It's in great condition. Works perfectly, etc. etc. I still have the original box, case, straps, caps, hood, foot, etc. Does not include the Peak Design "shoe."

The only note I have is that there is .... something, on the front element. It's not a scratch on the surface, as I can't feel it with my fingernail. Whatever it is, it doesn't affect the image quality. I've got a pretty good photo of it.

--

Sony 50mm f/1.2 - $1500 + shipping

Perfect condition. Has caps, hood, and original case/strap. No OEM box. Great lens, no notes. Sorry to sell it, but I just can't justify the money anymore.

--

Sony 35mm f/1.4 - $1000 + shipping

Also in perfect condition. Has caps, hood, and original case, but no OEM box.

this post hurt me to make

JAY ZERO SUM GAME fucked around with this message at 17:32 on Feb 24, 2024