Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BabyJebus
Jan 19, 2006

Stevie Lee posted:

I paid about the same for my g9 a while back, but the current new price of under $900 is pretty incredible for the amount of camera you get. I don't think you'll see anything under $600 used for quite a while, but it might be worth monitoring the new price over the next couple months.

unrelatedly, anyone got a WR pentax lens to unload? I've mostly been using old manual pentax-a and pentax-m lens with my KP, but I want a cheap, weather-resistant beater lens to use with it sometimes. the DA 18-135mm for ~$130 is what I've been eyeing on ebay, but I'd be open to something else

I have the DA L kit lenses that came with a K-50, 18-55 and 50-200, both WR. Let me know if you're interested and I can post a pic. I also have the K-50 body if anyone else is interested.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU