Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
Curious about the Olympus pen-ee2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

$50 for the Pen shipped, assuming it works?

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Interested in the T2

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

eBay almost always rules in buyers favor with basically no trouble at all. They’re extremely good about that, and no returns doesn’t cover damaged items or items that don’t match the listing.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Looking for a cheap Ricoh GR or similar pocket 1" sensor.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

~200 range

The Sony is a potential match but no clue what that goes for or if I’d be lowballing at this range. Just going off of some Ricoh listings

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Finally selling off my full frame Nikon kit that I've been stubbornly holding on to. No reason to keep it since I'm all in on RF now.

2x D750 - $600 The first one was bought from another goon as a backup and saw very little use. It has a magenta tint on the LCD but it's not present in the raw files, but I never really bothered figuring out what that was from. Sold

$500 The second is missing the rubber eyepiece attachment. Both work perfectly though. Lenses are all clean, no drops or any damage. The 35 lens hood has never attached snugly but that's never been an issue.

20mm 1.8 G - $400

35mm 1.8 G $300 (full frame version) sold to big black turnout

50mm 1.8 G $150

85mm 1.8 G $300

70-200 2.8 VR I ED $500

Whole package totals to $2450 but I'll do $2000 shipped to a goon (or lower if you're local to Central FL). Bought and sold a lot of gear on SA over the years if you want any references. I'll also throw in a nice Think Tank shoulder bag that holds it all if you get the whole kit.

some photos I took with these

Bottom Liner fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Apr 3, 2023

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

big black turnout posted:

Sent a pm about the 35mm

Sold!

Updated package price and dropped an additional $100

Bottom Liner fucked around with this message at 18:41 on Mar 20, 2023

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Bottom Liner posted:

Finally selling off my full frame Nikon kit that I've been stubbornly holding on to. No reason to keep it since I'm all in on RF now.

Last drop to $1850 for the remaining package (2x D750, 20 1.8, 50 1.8, 85 1.8, 70-200 2.8)

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

D750 with the lower shutter count sold to interpunct and shipped today

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Cross posting from SAMART: clearing out my gear closet of old stuff I'm no longer using. All the glass is in great shape, and everything was stored in hardshell Pelican cases with desiccant packets to control moisture. The bodies have typical wear but work perfect.

Canon RF 35mm 1.8 $350

The best wide prime for RF so far. The IS does wonders for handheld and video shooting in low light. Incredibly sharp and fast focusing. Worthy of L designation in all but materials.

Sigma EF 18-35mm 1.8 $450 Includes hood, cap, and K&F Black 1/4 diffusion filter

Probably the best crop sensor zoom lens. Crazy sharp and fast.

Canon EF-S 24mm 2.8 Pancake $100

Favorite EF lens for its size and weight, super sharp and great colors.

Canon 400d $100

Still a great camera if you have any light, this era of Canon DSLRs had the best sensors and color. Love this camera almost as much as the 5D classic. Battery still has a lot of capacity and the body has zero problems.

Taken with the 400d + 24mm

Canon 400d + 24mm together $150

Nikon D3200 + 18-55 Kit lens (forgot to photograph that, but great condition and rarely used) $200

Great little camera that was mainly just a backup for my 750. Does pretty good 1080 video as well.

Nikon 20mm 1.8 G $400

My favorite wide prime ever. Still mad there's no Canon mirrorless equivalent.

Nikon 85mm 1.8 G $300

My favorite portrait lens on Nikon.

Get both Nikon lenses for $600

Happy to combine other bits for a discount as well, or take the whole lot for $1600.

Bought and sold plenty of gear here if anyone wants references.

Paypal preferred: defeldus at gmail

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4057265

Bottom Liner fucked around with this message at 21:03 on Mar 27, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Still have these two lenses to move, as well as the EF-RF adapter.

Sigma EF 18-35mm 1.8 $425, includes K&F 1/4 mist filter or $475 with the RF adapter (or $75 on its own)

Canon RF 35mm 1.8 $325

I would also consider bundling either of them with my Canon R7 ($1200) for a good deal if anyone is looking for a body too.