Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Dear dumbass mage I hired: stay off the griffin's back. What do you think that will do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SombereroLad
May 18, 2006

WAHAHAHAHAHA
Fun Shoe
Bitterblack island is so loving cool on hard mode

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

FactsAreUseless posted:

It would be cool if my pawns would actually dodge the cockatrice's breath.

I hate that pawns never ever figure out to get out of deaths way on bitterblack

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Work Friend Keven posted:

I also switched my main pawn from Warrior back to Fighter because I got sick of watching them use Arc of Deliverance on the air.

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

Usually they dont even pay enough attention to follow your lead when you're level 30 and running away from him chanting 'Come! Come! Come! Come!'

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I had struggled a lot keeping pawns alive across the board in bitterblack since most areas were so tight they just kept running into attacks and dying, so at a certain point i just started spamming great sacrifice bolts

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

it amazes me that i've beenplaying this game for almost 2 weeks now and there are still moments where I say "holy loving poo poo that was awesome"

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I fixed my pawns voice

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

The dumbass griffin wont land because my pawns murked the goblins

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

The dumbass griffin wont land because my pawns murked the goblins

pick up a dead body

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Evil Eagle posted:

pick up a dead body

the bodies disappear after like 2 seconds. i had to carry one for like 10 minutes and eat 1000 mushrooms to make it back

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

rediscover posted:

the bodies disappear after like 2 seconds. i had to carry one for like 10 minutes and eat 1000 mushrooms to make it back

I always killed one in the area and immediately carried it over, didn't know they disappeared so fast.

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

hwen I did that part there were some goblins who started arriving soon after the first batch died, I think they respawn and attack in little waves so you always have something to use

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
i had no idea there was a crime system in this game until i did a helm splitter on the smiths dead kid. i revived him, the father tearfully thanked me, and then a guard came into the smithy and threw me in the klink

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Robot Randy posted:

i had no idea there was a crime system in this game until i did a helm splitter on the smiths dead kid. i revived him, the father tearfully thanked me, and then a guard came into the smithy and threw me in the klink

Crime does NOT pay, Robot Randy

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I accidentally bought 7 useless earrings from Johnathan's Rift Shop, cleaning out my entire hoard of rift crystals obtained from Jerkops, Lunchmeat Larry, and other horny Arisens... FUUUUUU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

It even autosaves after you buy. Unbelievable.

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

You could try retrying from checkpoint save.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

No dice Im afraid.. Ah well. Frankly Ive put this mess behind me.

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

Good for you. Yo'ure moving on as a stronger person for it

Zodar
May 21, 2007

As a warrior your attacks can only reach the true final boss's ankles, so I had to climb up to his head, stay there for the whole 10min fight, punch him in the head 200x & jump when he did the 1HKO fire aoe. Vid of the fight https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-_zG5RTZAw

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

net cafe scandal posted:

I accidentally bought 7 useless earrings from Johnathan's Rift Shop, cleaning out my entire hoard of rift crystals obtained from Jerkops, Lunchmeat Larry, and other horny Arisens... FUUUUUU

What do those rings do anyway? Also Have you met my pawn

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

I'll look for Stace soon, I need to kill some golems so I can get the parts for enhancing a new piece of gear and bows are really the best weapons for hitting those weak points

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Man-swallowing falls

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

gently caress you Dongicus for rating my pawn 1 stars in all the categories. Choke on a dick and die soon. gently caress YOU!

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Does easy kill apply to any sort of melee attack? its badass. mgrs parry

net cafe scandal posted:

gently caress you Dongicus for rating my pawn 1 stars in all the categories. Choke on a dick and die soon. gently caress YOU!

https://zippy.gfycat.com/WhirlwindMisguidedGrassspider.webm

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

yeah easy kill is so cool i love it. ive had it not work on knockdown attacks from skeleton warriors

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Dongicus posted:

Does easy kill apply to any sort of melee attack? its badass. mgrs parry

https://zippy.gfycat.com/WhirlwindMisguidedGrassspider.webm

Thats my girlfriend you just threw into the town sewer.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

net cafe scandal posted:

Thats my girlfriend you just threw into the town sewer.

Actually it's just some freaking pixels and Code. Grow up.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

rediscover posted:

Actually it's just some freaking pixels and Code. Grow up.

Walk away bro.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

net cafe scandal posted:

Walk away bro.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i maxed out ranger i'm level 42 now idk if i should stay ranger or switch [magic archer?, assassin?

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

mysterious loyall X posted:

i maxed out ranger i'm level 42 now idk if i should stay ranger or switch [magic archer?, assassin?

both of those are really fun. im playing magic arhcer and liking it a lot and ive played assassin a couple times

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014
my first playthrough back on the 360 I did Magic Archer and I worry I ruined the game for myself because that class was loving incredible.

I just started up a new run and I want to be a pure mage. so begins the adventures of Archwizard Schlongo and his loyal companion Vajongo the She-Barbarian

making friends with this ox

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

I like picking up rabbits and carrying them around.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I love how completely unexplained the Ur-Dragon is. You go through this door in the Everfall and all of a sudden you’re in a hosed up metal album cover landscape with meteors raining down on destroyed cities and this massive zombie dragon covered in Arisen’s hearts flies down from a void that’s consuming space, and your pawns are just like “hey Arisen that’s the ur-dragon lol”

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I love how completely unexplained the Ur-Dragon is. You go through this door in the Everfall and all of a sudden you’re in a hosed up metal album cover landscape with meteors raining down on destroyed cities and this massive zombie dragon covered in Arisen’s hearts flies down from a void that’s consuming space, and your pawns are just like “hey Arisen that’s the ur-dragon lol”
It's the largest dragon.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's a big loving dragon. I don't think I damaged it once because it took me by surprise

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

it's certainly a big dragon. the first time I met it it descended halfway then gently floated sideways across the arena and peacefully drifted into the sky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

I was not ready for Bitterblack Isle. God drat I'm getting owned. It is really fun though

• Locked thread