Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Ristolaz posted:

Does this game have good wizardfeel

It's state of the art wizard mans. You can group channel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

One of the things I love about this game is you can try a lot of stuff (and you get to use skills from other jobs in your active job)

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I remember getting hopelessly lost in Dragon's Dogma and being chased around by giant Chimeras and Dragons in the dark. Found some outpost and fell to my knees like the cover of Platoon. Awesome open world.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Wormskull posted:

[concert hall of thousands of Japanese scientists, mathematicians and physicists watching a 200 by 80 foot LCD screen go from 196, 197, 198 [Audience begins losing there loving minds] 199 [Extremely polite clapping and cheering] [The entire hall goes black]]

rediscover posted:

japanese man thinking about what number comes after 199: what number is it called after 199 dude.
another japanese guy: where does a circle begin

Lmao

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Yeah, all this hype is really making me hope that Deep Down/Dragon's Dogma Online are good :pray::pray::pray:

I could really just go for a Dark Souls 2 style "here's the exact same bowl of slop but bigger!" game though

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

On my first playthrough of Dark Souls, a guy invaded me and baited me into hitting that vendor in UNdead Burg which made him permanently aggro. I started over and was afraid of other people for a long time but I got better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Bitterblack isle is insanely good :worship:

• Locked thread