Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lol reminds me of the defaults for lightning returns. It is cool that you can just use your keyboard if you want. Sucks that while the game has controller support it doesn't have controller button prompts!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
also dragons dogma is fun

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

net cafe scandal posted:

I'm salivating thinking about ideas for the character creator.. unfortunately I won't be able to play as Im going to be loving a pussy. Chow!

Ah, going for the asian guys now

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the coolest. this game has the coolest magic system

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wormskull posted:

Rook yelled Goblins ill like fire! and then set a goblin on fire and killed it and then kneeled down and prayed for it's soul.

badass

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I don't think it did in the console version either

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Two more hours

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
this game at 60 fps is off the chain

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I made a Quiet pawn but selected a voice at random. She has a chipmunk voice now...

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My ds4 showed Xbox inputs until it didn't lol. There's a mod on nexes that adds ds4 button uis

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
oh my bad I read the post before and jumped the gun :stoat:

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
started walking up the path from the lizard cave and saw the Boulder. Not this time

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Please use my pitch shifted archer

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
gonna have to unlock that pawn seller guy asap

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I went to the bottom of the ever fall and grabbed the stone but the boss or tentacles I remember didn't trigger. Still have the quest too but my pawns freak out whenever I put it as my main mission lol

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
oh alright

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Azraelle posted:

They fixed the pawn system

Cool I wonder if that infinite level pawn will still show up

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Work Friend Keven posted:

If they're on your steam friends then probably.

probably. I thought for sure she was a dev pawn put in there to help you if you couldn't get past something but I don't need it + I'm sure it ruins my xp. Her level is just the infinity symbol tho lol

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

His pawn is named Stace. I've seen it pop up before, a nearly nude female Strider.

Lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I fixed my pawns voice

• Locked thread