Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Ristolaz posted:

the whole thing is an optical illusion to make his sunglasses look really small

Lmao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Switching between SNES controller layout and modern 360 button layout really puts my brain through the fucker.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Can someone post a good program to make the dualshock work as a 360 controller? I uninstalled motion in joy after hearing it installed Chinese spyware

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-XInput-Wrapper-for-DS3-and-Play-com-USB-Dual-DS2-Controller

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The 900 mods of this forum will sooner probate someone for picking on their Brother-in-Arms over the countless actual retards who ruin threads regularly. You have to literally tell them who to probate, then maybe it will be done, but probably not.

I probed that guy because he's only here to cry about board game thread drama. I don't care if ppl want to talk poo poo about FactsAreUseless.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Jerkops posted:

Green man gaming put up a 25% off voucher for this game today, might pick it up but I don't really care about the pre purchase stuff

Link.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Sank you.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Can you make your character and the pawns or just your character?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I mean, can you Custom Create.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

One character, one pawn. You can summon two more from other players.

Sweet

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

*clicks on link fruitlessly* $@#! this $@#!in' iPhone!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Could someone please scout out the Games thread and see if there doing vpn mischief to unlock this game at a sensible hour?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

AccessDeniedAccess Denied1A55AC9E8C9EE7DBBjwVighphjRZVTAqc5hoZClM6zHWuEmb6SRGFFme7tmMmnP4L14atZkhnvSMrstB9fpK

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Oh my God.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Said while lying down roughly one and a half paces from my gaming PC: Is this out yet.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Art ftw.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Horrible time to be a wagecuck.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Yeah, he is.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I'm salivating thinking about ideas for the character creator.. unfortunately I won't be able to play as Im going to be loving a pussy. Chow!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

Fairy Bowie-esque wizard accompanied by a 7 foot female adonis with enough muscle to tear apart my main character limb from limb, here.

Mmm.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lmfao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

I got to the capital and holy hell this game is dense with content. I spent like 20 minutes poring over upgrade and equipment options haha. Amazing!

*reads this post and breaks into a light jog on way back home from the breakfast sandwich place*

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

I was walking around the castle city and randomly got thrown in jail. This is gay, and I can't revert the save because there's only one save as far as I can tell.

Lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Im too excited to play this game, so I havent played any of it due to anxiety.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Idk if I should make a spicy lady my pawn, or my main char.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

This is one of the best char creators I've ever seen. So robust

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Oh I thought there was independent jaw sliders and stuff like that but its all presets in that regard.. still though.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

People! Please. Wormskull and I just realized that your pawns will NOT be uploaded if you do not sleep in an inn.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

:sweatdrop:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

This game is incredibly cool.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The armor in this game is bitchin.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Hell yeah. It's so cool that you have multiple armor layers and cloth physics.. on a side note I spent 15 minutes last night trying to chuck Wormskull's pawn into a well.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Btw apparently rhe pawn system is currently broken and proper rewards/feedback arent being distributed.. Capcom said they're figuring out how to fix it.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Ah drat, maybe I'll get it later. Ty.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Am I understanding correctly that every time you rest in an inn it uploads the current iteration of your pawn, and there are no updates otherwise?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

There are some extremely slutty outfits in this game.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

They were both really funny. Good job guys

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Where's rediscovers pawn.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Im gonna be a Warrior.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Jerkops posted:

Think I'm going to switch to Assassin soon since they get really nice stat growth, they have the highest potential for just nuking poo poo in melee and my character is a brute. It will be cool to have access to bows and daggers too.

My NG+ run will probably be a super-tiny magick archer, I wanna see what's in those goblin holes. :getin:

If I had to guess, goblin turds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

Holy poo poo the golem fight was badass

I havent fought them but I heard they do the extremely badass anime laser thing where theres a delayed explosion after the laser sweeps by

• Locked thread