Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

je1 healthcare posted:

"Man don't be a little bitch when it comes to a dragon, just climb up on that thing and merc it, like Han Solo!"

"I gotta what?"

"Just get up on it and stab it in the dick"

"You're the wizard why the loving gently caress are we doing this?"

"Because it's guarding a trove of epic herbs and we need them!"

*eye pupils turn into cartoon marijuana leaves*

"Did you say herbs?"

I have never seen a Kevin Smith film but I imagine they go like this

Gas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Can someone post a good program to make the dualshock work as a 360 controller? I uninstalled motion in joy after hearing it installed Chinese spyware

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Obrigado

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The 900 mods of this forum will sooner probate someone for picking on their Brother-in-Arms over the countless actual retards who ruin threads regularly. You have to literally tell them who to probate, then maybe it will be done, but probably not.

*sighing as I make sure my phone screen is on* Well who are the retards ruining threads?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In Training posted:

38 Studios founder Curt Schilling said that the style of the game would be a marriage between God of War and The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.[8]

Eminem: Now that's what's happens when bad meets evil.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

• Locked thread