Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lord Frisk posted:

You thin skinned white noise poster, at least have the integrity to stand behind your low hanging fruit jokes.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Lord Frisk has spoken *claps for guards to come in*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

It should be a law that every game comes out on a Friday

This

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
This is my most anticipated game for awhile now. Can't wait to play it at 60 fps

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

I couldn't understand why people liked the game so much in this forum whenever it came up because I was thinking I had played about two hours of it and it was the blandest RPG I'd played in a long time until I realized I was thinking about Kingdom's of Amalur: Reckoning

lmao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Goldmine this post

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

[serious tone] Does it load on your iPhone tho bruh.

Mah phonemans :cry:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ragg posted:

I'm the world's most triggered beta cuck right now.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

This game is godlike and they basically answered my prayers by putting it on PC. Lot of good poo poo popping off in gaming in Q4 2015-Q1 2016...

this

• Locked thread