Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

je1 healthcare posted:

"Man don't be a little bitch when it comes to a dragon, just climb up on that thing and merc it, like Han Solo!"

"I gotta what?"

"Just get up on it and stab it in the dick"

"You're the wizard why the loving gently caress are we doing this?"

"Because it's guarding a trove of epic herbs and we need them!"

*eye pupils turn into cartoon marijuana leaves*

"Did you say herbs?"

I have never seen a Kevin Smith film but I imagine they go like this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Sofia Coppola_OD_ posted:

the depiction of pawns as eerily accurate yet dim simulacra is really refreshing and nice, the entire game has an atmosphere that is very foreign and off but in an unforced way. I love entering a town and hearing all three of my pawns say in unison "a place such as this brings much comfort to my kind..." essentially confirming that they are at the asymptote of human emotion, able to know its effects and understand when they should be felt, but never actually feeling them.

also a thing i was wondering is do I have to be main class sorcerer to convoke/dual-cast spells with pawns?

• Locked thread