Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

bubblebee posted:

Keeping a butt clean feels good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009
Serious question: don't you get lovely water spraying/splashing everywhere? Is it aimed so well that it all goes straight down?

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Nahh, when I got mine I routinely did a pat down on my gentle bits and never turned up anything but clean water. If you do get some splashing you just lift your knees or wiggle around a bit to wash it off.

Mathematics
Jun 22, 2011
If you got poo poo on your arm, would you just spray it with water and call it clean? hopefully not

Would you just wipe it with paper and call it clean? better but no

You'd do both.

Why not treat your rear end better than your arm??

Mathematics fucked around with this message at 08:22 on Mar 20, 2016

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Mathematics posted:

If you got poo poo on your arm, would you just spray it with water and call it clean? hopefully not

Would you just wipe it with paper and call it clean? better but no

You'd do both.

Why not treat your rear end better than your arm??

You've clearly never used a bidet and your comments are in no way helpful. I bet you walk around with poo poo clinging to you like a heathen.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

E: phone double post.

Davinci
Feb 21, 2013
I feel like different common regional diets would have an affect on the poop, i.e. whether it's dry or moist or pasty or chunky or whatever. Do bidets clean all kinds of poop equally? and if not maybe their popularity in certain countries is related to the kinds of diets those people eat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sperg Victorious
Mar 25, 2011

Davinci posted:

I feel like different common regional diets would have an affect on the poop, i.e. whether it's dry or moist or pasty or chunky or whatever. Do bidets clean all kinds of poop equally? and if not maybe their popularity in certain countries is related to the kinds of diets those people eat.

Not so much. The worst time cleaning up, all I had to do was bidet, wipe once or twice, and then bidet again. If I had to clean that one up with paper alone, it was going to be a while.

• Locked thread