Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

Do you still need something to dry your rear end in a top hat with after? Or do you just drip dry?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Loco posted:

Unless you use soap, there's no 100% clean going on, here. I'm sure you know this, but it only recently dawned on me.

Buttholes are dirty. Don't touch yours and then touch your mouth. Wash your hands after touching your butthole, especially before you eat.

I mean, I know we're all goons, but these are things your parents should have taught you.

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

dk2m posted:

I never understood how white people only use toilet paper. Like...won't there still be some poo poo kinda stuck up there? Since it's dry, won't it chafe? How do you properly wash it after a poo poo? Do you just wait until you shower? Isn't it uncomfortable to be walking around with lil' dingleberries and poo poo smells all day?

If you have dingleberries and it smells like poo poo when you walk around, you didn't wipe.

I get that some people like bidets more, but it seriously isn't the huge issue some people seem to think it is.

edit: this is assuming you can reach your rear end to wipe right and can actually get your cheeks open. If you're some giant hambeast goon who is making GBS threads fat man pancakes and has trouble reaching then all bets are off.

• Locked thread