Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nude Bog Lurker
Jan 2, 2007
Fun Shoe

hazyrazor posted:

I got on the "no 'poo (shampoo)" wagon a couple years back and it was rough going for maybe, 2 months? Eventually your bodies self-cleaning mechanisms start doing their job again and my hair was looking better than ever. After realizing the human body was essentially self-cleaning I tried a "no-wipe" regimen and holy cow, this was rough. Constant itching and discomfort. Frequently found spots on my undergarments. I cannot describe the temptation to just duck into a restroom for a single wipe. It was at its absolute worst when I was jogging. I basically couldn't do anything that caused my back to sweat which totally upset my fitness routine and impacted my weight. I personally wouldn't recommend trying to quit toilet paper but I didn't have a bidet so maybe OP knows something I don't.

sounds more like you got on the poo wagon my friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread