Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!
So you're telling me that a gentle squirt of water is enough to clean your bunghole to a sparkling finish? Maybe my digestive system hates me, but I think I'd need something like a pressure washer to clean my nethers without any form of mechanical aid. Or do you have a special BidetBrush that you get in there with?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

Bardeh posted:

http://www.amazon.com/Toilet-Sprayer-Shower-Hygiene-Complete/dp/B00BKXBH3K

They're like $20 and easy to install. There's no reason to carry on smearing your poo poo across your rear end in a top hat with paper. When you clean your body do you rub yourself down with a towel and call it done? Why would you do the same with your lovely bumhole?

I also don't just stand under the shower and not do anything but let the water run over me. This is the part about bidets I just don't get - water alone just can't do the job. Are people getting in there with their hands but are too embarrassed to talk about it?

• Locked thread