Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

dk2m posted:

I never understood how white people only use toilet paper. Like...won't there still be some poo poo kinda stuck up there? Since it's dry, won't it chafe? How do you properly wash it after a poo poo? Do you just wait until you shower? Isn't it uncomfortable to be walking around with lil' dingleberries and poo poo smells all day?

TP works fine, though I agree with the OP that the bidet is superior and I wish I had one

Either option is better than wiping your rear end with a wet rag from a bucket, which is what a lot of the third world does :(

e: I've thought about installing a hand-sprayer to my toilet. I definitely know how to. I hear from women that it's really nice for washing the ol' front-side, too.
I actually bought all the parts but never got around to it because I'm moving soon. I'm also not sure how to hang up / store the sprayer when it's not in use. Should I build a little holster for the side of the toilet?

alnilam fucked around with this message at 13:52 on Feb 3, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread