Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sperg Victorious
Mar 25, 2011

Roro posted:

So how clean would a bidet get a lady during a heavy flow period? I'm talking the heaviest flow day, not the "first day rush" flow.

Almost the same as showering, but a lot more convenient.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sperg Victorious
Mar 25, 2011

Gromit posted:

I also don't just stand under the shower and not do anything but let the water run over me. This is the part about bidets I just don't get - water alone just can't do the job. Are people getting in there with their hands but are too embarrassed to talk about it?

The one I have is more like a pressure washer. It doesn't always get everything off, but it usually gets at least 95%. Usually only have to use 2 wipes with toilet paper and all clean.

Sperg Victorious
Mar 25, 2011

Davinci posted:

I feel like different common regional diets would have an affect on the poop, i.e. whether it's dry or moist or pasty or chunky or whatever. Do bidets clean all kinds of poop equally? and if not maybe their popularity in certain countries is related to the kinds of diets those people eat.

Not so much. The worst time cleaning up, all I had to do was bidet, wipe once or twice, and then bidet again. If I had to clean that one up with paper alone, it was going to be a while.

• Locked thread