Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Gromit posted:

I also don't just stand under the shower and not do anything but let the water run over me. This is the part about bidets I just don't get - water alone just can't do the job. Are people getting in there with their hands but are too embarrassed to talk about it?

High pressure stream, man. If you've never used one you'll be amazed how effective they are. Seriously, infinitely better than you imagine.

I also use the Luxe 110 and it truly changed my life. If you've never tried one it's worth risking the $20. Better for you, better for the environment, easier on the pocket book, and gives you the chance to gently caress with your friends that don't have one (yeah, it's easy to use, just crank it up to full power and wait...).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Nahh, when I got mine I routinely did a pat down on my gentle bits and never turned up anything but clean water. If you do get some splashing you just lift your knees or wiggle around a bit to wash it off.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Mathematics posted:

If you got poo poo on your arm, would you just spray it with water and call it clean? hopefully not

Would you just wipe it with paper and call it clean? better but no

You'd do both.

Why not treat your rear end better than your arm??

You've clearly never used a bidet and your comments are in no way helpful. I bet you walk around with poo poo clinging to you like a heathen.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

E: phone double post.

• Locked thread