Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Koramei
Nov 11, 2011

I have three regrets
The first is to be born in Joseon.

Saladman posted:

I live in Europe, and have been around the vast majority of Western Europe, and the only bidets I've ever seen are the French style ones that are completely separate from the toilet itself, take up a ton of room, and that I've never heard of anyone ever using. Most of the ones I've seen also only have the faucet on the front too (none on the bottom) which means I don't even understand if you can use it for your rear end, and that I guess are exclusively for women's use, e: like this one:

what are these for, does anyone know? when I went to Europe a lot (as a kid visiting my grandparents, so these were old people's houses) they were practically ubiquitous, but the most I ever used them for was washing my feet, which can be done nearly as easily in a bathtub. that's not really the kind of drain i'd want to be getting lots of poo poo down either. and having to scoot over to it whenever you've done your business sounds needlessly complicated too.

e: I mean I get what it says on the first line of the wikipedia page, but that poo poo can be done just fine in a shower too. why take up all that space with one of these things?

Koramei fucked around with this message at 06:46 on Jan 23, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread