Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

maporfic posted:

From what I've read, some people 'pat dry' with paper. Personally, I give it a good twerk and call it good. No problems with water residue. I wear cotton briefs. If you go commando or wear silk boxers the water may effect you differently. It's not much water really, no more than a small amount of sweat. I will suggest getting up slowly. As your cheeks come together water drips off. If you get up rapidly, you'll need to wipe drips off the seat.

You must have a really hairless rear end because I have to use a good amount of TP to dry things up.

Gromit posted:

So you're telling me that a gentle squirt of water is enough to clean your bunghole to a sparkling finish? Maybe my digestive system hates me, but I think I'd need something like a pressure washer to clean my nethers without any form of mechanical aid. Or do you have a special BidetBrush that you get in there with?

I have the same bidet as the OP and I the one time I went above 40% pressure I nearly leapt off the toilet. That thing can pack a punch.

Drunk Canuck posted:

Are you bidet users... emotionally happier after the switch?

YES

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

rock rock posted:

I poo poo 2-3 times a day and 50-100 sheets seems ridiculous to me.

If you have explosive diarrhea couldn't you get poo poo in your water nozzle?

There's a guard in front of the nozzle that moves out of the way when you turn it on

• Locked thread