Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Interest check for a thread where we all have a week or two weeks or whatever to make a game based around a certain theme, and then at the end we all play each others games and have a lot of fun. It's easy to make a game and basically anyone can do it, so I think this is a good idea.

edit: please suggest a theme here

yeah actually they will fucked around with this message at 21:51 on Jan 8, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Theme: Charity marathon but the charity is actually a front for both rampant marketing and a cult for an incomprehensible evil slumbering deep in the earth.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
sounds like fun OP

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

A 256-bit homage to the PS2/Xbox/Gamecube era sure to get the nostalgia feels of adults nowadays.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

a metroidvania game where you can choose to FIGHT or TALK

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
there's no point in posting ideas... you'd be making the games yourself. In the game jam i mean. it's an interest check

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

making a game is so easy this almost seems liek a waste of my time when i could be doing something productive

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

no they will not posted:

there's no point in posting ideas... you'd be making the games yourself. In the game jam i mean. it's an interest check

Well, I have a major on Game Design. Hell, I can make a game, I have a lot of ideas.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Sounds great OP

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I'll make the website

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
cool idea. here's my entry: http://www.fileplanet.com/131697/130000/fileinfo/Halo-[PC]-Demo

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

My submission:

https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/evileagle

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Well, I have a major on Game Design. Hell, I can make a game, I have a lot of ideas.

sounds like a waste of a degree since any fucktarded moron can design a game

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
sounds good, OP. hopefully the TROLLS don't mess things up too much this time...

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
Mine is a text adventure taken from your post history. It's called "Nigeria trail," the reason for that being Nigeria is the country where in 2014 the most people died of AIDS.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

at the date posted:

Mine is a text adventure taken from your post history. It's called "Nigeria trail," the reason for that being Nigeria is the country where in 2014 the most people died of AIDS.

Dude, please stop.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

at the date posted:

lurk more

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

at the date posted:

do not flame g0m in his first IZ thread

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

do not flame g0m in his first IZ thread
He's got like 6 threads, at the very least.

edit: although I agree with your sentiments.

Fluo
May 25, 2007

sounds fun OP

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
You have my axe.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Gimbal Lock has WON the first annual Imp Zone Game Jam with his entry of Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

net cafe scandal posted:

Gimbal Lock has WON the first annual Imp Zone Game Jam with his entry of Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag.

i didnt vote for it

owl milk
Jun 28, 2011
who's judging?

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

net cafe scandal posted:

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/YCS/186

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

net cafe scandal posted:

Congrats, looking forward to next year

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
can i enter a pong clone and declare it a deep and intricate metaphor for something or other?

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm gonna make a bullet hell game where you can heal the enemy instead.

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
/me boots up visual basic 6

lets
get
danger-esque

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sure OP. My idea is to remake the torneko chapter from DQIV but that's the whole game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ANimal crossing with party building and dungeon crawling

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

Sure OP. My idea is to remake the torneko chapter from DQIV but that's the whole game

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

In Training posted:

ANimal crossing with party building and dungeon crawling

(said to the stupid squirrel neighbour nobody likes) Uhhh just checked for traps, the door's not trapped, go for it dude

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

sounds like a waste of a degree since any fucktarded moron can design a game

Well then? Name names? Hmmm big smarty pants? Design a game right now?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Ristolaz posted:

(said to the stupid squirrel neighbour nobody likes) Uhhh just checked for traps, the door's not trapped, go for it dude

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

sounds like a cool idea... for a front page article!!! :grin:

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

dromal phrenia posted:

sounds like a cool idea... for a front page article!!! :grin:

No it doesnt.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted: