Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Are you looking at me Senpai?

Grimey Drawer
Like ten posts over Hotaru's VA but nothing about the fact that Saya is Hibiki's VA?

What a world :-(

Incidentally I live about 45 minutes from a Japanese supermarket. We've got maybe 1/8th of what a proper dagashiya probably has, but I gotta get my hands on kinoko sticks before I die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Grimey Drawer

dogsicle posted:

yeah, that's actually kinda hosed up, because Hibiki is cooler than Saya

I like Saya, or at least episode 1 Saya who had a resentful streak to her. It'd be nice if they kept her as a sarcastic resentful tsundere childhood friend, or at least an acerbic resentful tsundere childhood friend.

The small pupils kinda make her look intimidating and angry, can't explain why, but yeah, Hibiki is cool and Manami Numakura has a nice voice.

Linnaeus posted:

Idk who hibiki is, but I recognized the va from shirobako.

Hibiki Ganaha from Idolm@ster, and she's cool. Good taste in colors.

Her VA was also in Moyashimon - I think she was one of the A. Oryzae molecules or something. She was also Riko in Love Lab, which was pretty good too.

MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Namtab posted:

Because k-on is better than imas

Apples and oranges. I have a goony as gently caress attachment to Im@s but Hibiki is good.

Both are p nice anime

Back to the topic, Gene Wilder is best girl

MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Paracelsus posted:

Hibiki is #3 im@s, after Ritsuko and Takane.

My top 3 fluctuate depending on mood and situation but 2 of them are always Hibiki and Takane.

Miki is never among them

MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Namtab posted:

Tell me more about azusas va and her love for the good baps

Okay, sure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4z4O_NGHlI

Greblin posted:

The two girl VA's have been doing a radio show together for like 6 years, and their interaction is pretty much the same as the show, except instead of sweets Hotaru's VA is obsessed with, it's big baps. And also sweets.

Are there any translations of this? I am morbidly curious. Also there's never enough love out there for Manami Numakura, IMO.

MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Grimey Drawer
How does one make those kinako sticks? I may be able to get my hands on the kinako powder next time I go to the Japanese market.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Grimey Drawer

DrSunshine posted:

"BLLY MAYS HERE, BUY OXYCLEAN!!!"

I'd pay good money for a Vince Offer anime

• Locked thread