Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Greblin
Mar 12, 2008
The two girl VA's have been doing a radio show together for like 6 years, and their interaction is pretty much the same as the show, except instead of sweets Hotaru's VA is obsessed with, it's big baps. And also sweets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Greblin
Mar 12, 2008

MJP posted:

Okay, sure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4z4O_NGHlI

Are there any translations of this? I am morbidly curious. Also there's never enough love out there for Manami Numakura, IMO.

As far as I know there isn't, the only translated stuff I've seen of HatsuRaji is the bit about Taketatsu wanting to touch Piccolo's antennae, which I can't find now.

• Locked thread