Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

This looks promising, but I'm on the fence. Do you, perhaps, have a series of jocular animated .gifs to convince me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

Rangpur posted:

Tell me more about azusas va and her love for the good baps ways to order this 'dagashi' poo poo online
Acknowledged the show is basically a 20 minute ad for Japanese novelty junk food but you know what? it's loving workin

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

Namtab posted:

Heck, I'll go so far as to say this is a toxic line of discussion and ask nicely to go back to discussing the anime.
Karmic backlash. The universe wants you to spend less time saying the word 'baps.'

Seriously though, where the gently caress can I order this poo poo? Anything with that many preservatives in it should have no trouble surviving international shipping.

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

You see someone being so goddamned enthusiastic about a topic, after a while you start to think there might be something to it. I really should resent the fact it's a 22 minute ad, and yet here we are. The saving grace is that it's entertaining in its own right even if your brain isn't pliable consumerist mush like mine.

• Locked thread