Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Baal posted:

. He likes the big baps.

Same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Untrue.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

How are the baps?

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

ViggyNash posted:

What are you talkin about, she's already got a romantic interest.

hi

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Hi

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I can't believe that the OP of this thread doesn't mention that Hotaru's VA was Azusa in K-ON, Mio in MM!....

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Baal posted:

I decided to stick with one role, because if I didn't then Keiji Fujiwara's would become two paragraphs.

Who gives a gently caress about the cousin from SAO when there's K-ON in her history

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Kytrarewn posted:

For better or worse, her seminal role is probably a show that's all-but-forbidden to discuss on this forum, and it ain't K-on.

Her seminal role is azusa from k-on, but her performance as Kirino on Oreimo, an anim that you won't get banned for mentioning exists or discussing in a non-creepy way, was competent .

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

The main girl is gonna get diabetes

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I wonder if her hosed up eyes are how anime interprets glaucoma

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

pnumoman posted:

And then she gets a prescription for weed, which causes her to eat more dagashi, then they have to amputate her legs...

Very sad.

No, because even if she lived in a country that allowed it, cannabis has been discredited as a glaucoma treatment.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Because k-on is better than imas

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Paracelsus posted:

Hibiki is #3 im@s, after Ritsuko and Takane.

Iori

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Greblin posted:

The two girl VA's have been doing a radio show together for like 6 years, and their interaction is pretty much the same as the show, except instead of sweets Hotaru's VA is obsessed with, it's big baps. And also sweets.

Tell me more about azusas va and her love for the good baps

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Saw video title, saw the girl say "there's a difference between true and legal lolis" closed tab. gently caress you.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I'm gonna have to ask you not to defend the term "Loli".

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Heck, I'll go so far as to say this is a toxic line of discussion and ask nicely to go back to discussing the anime.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

1. If anything I don't say baps enough.

2. Subscription sites, Japanese food sites, probably amazon

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

https://jbox.com/category/snacks-food/japanese-traditional-treats/dagashikashi01

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Knorth posted:

Neat!

Huh, there's some cute stuff on this website :)

Peter payne is my friend

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I've got that chilli dog feeling again - Sonic (1992)

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Haha what an epic own on the k-on haters, pavlov

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

hosed up that a dub could be bad

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Haha someone actually bought that lol

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Also there were 4 sets, but I suspect they're sold out

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Mighty Dicktron posted:

Saya is in fact the most powerful.

Sorry but this is incorrect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

At present the most powerful is hotaru, but this may change if Saya realises her potential.

• Locked thread