Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

alcharagia posted:

He's right.

:agreed:

She seems like a really fun weirdo! Kokonotsu and his dad were fun too, and Saya is incredibly cute! :3: I've never read the manga (it's been on The List for awhile though) but this was a really charming first episode and I'm definitely going to keep up with it

More food related anime! More!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Some good and cute faces in this episode :3:

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Shinjobi posted:

These words should never be spoken

What the heck?

Kytrarewn posted:

For better or worse, her seminal role is probably a show that's all-but-forbidden to discuss on this forum, and it ain't K-on.

lol what the hell?

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Neat!

Huh, there's some cute stuff on this website :)

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Mirage posted:

"Umaibo is faMOUS! That's because it has a variety of flaVURRRS!"

What?

Mighty Dicktron posted:

It's not bad actually

Yeah, seems fine. Probably not going to watch it though

Knorth fucked around with this message at 23:37 on Feb 21, 2016

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

RatHat posted:

I question the logic of dubbing a show about Japanese candy.

Same logic as dubbing any other non-English media?

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

RatHat posted:

No? The show is specifically about candy that only exists in Japan.

And? I'm guessing that the show's gotten pretty popular and it's a pretty simple & colourful comedy about Japanese candy, it's not like they have to care about if people can purchase the candy themselves

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

So this dumb thing arrived today

It's pretty neat, I don't eat candy much so this should last me a long time :)

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

dogsicle posted:

was somebody selling a Dagashi Kashi set of that stuff or did you somehow assemble it piece by piece? i've seen some assorted sets online but they mostly have stuff that 1) wasn't in the series or 2) is bad

It was just this one

Don't know if they're going to do any more of these packs specifically but there are some other dagashi boxes on the site

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Oh my god Coconuts and Saya are fricking adorable in this recent episode :kimchi:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

Great episode this week. I'm glad Hotaru can win at at least one game, also go go Saya! :)

:agreed: :kimchi:

• Locked thread