Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

yep take in in boys, jealous much? i dont blame you. this Race Machine is all wheel drive, JDM 300 horses to wheels glory rally panty remover. thats right the ladies are literally droping their trow and getting in line when this turbo charged boxer engine rolls by. they get wet just thinking about taking a ride in this rice rocket. it was listed for $2000 but i bargained the guy down to $1700 because it didnt come with the optional Harman Kardon sound system and there were tears in the seat from the previous owners golden retriever.

welp im off to cruise around town and embarrass some hondas and mustangs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Enfield posted:

you could probably get 80 on it if you were falling off a cliff
yah i was thinking of getting a NOS kit, can never have too mush speed IMO

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Panniculus Rift posted:

I've driven a similar car in the computer game Dirt Rally, very nice
yah im going swap my settings from Dirt rally germany tarmac stage, gotta get coil overs first i think but i loosened up the center diff so the car rotates faster with oversteering characteristics but also is stable when flat out in 6th gear

if i can get my settings from the game to IRL ill be cookin through the corners just as much as smoking the wheels off the line

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 22:11 on Jan 8, 2016

• Locked thread