Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Dr Ozziemandius posted:

Still one of the biggest bullshit lies ever pushed. Been a practicing physician for over a decade; still waiting on my big pharma shill bucks. :rant: Hell, we don't even get lovely pens and post-it notes anymore.

But this one doctor has a big collage of pens and stuff. How do explain that huh? With your fancy degree you piece of poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Liquid Communism posted:

Unironically, I'm pretty sure this is what underlies most of the anti-gun posters in D&D. They are so personally ill-controlled and paranoid that they fear themselves, and thus cannot trust themselves with dangerous objects, and project that fear onto the rest of the population.

Right up there with "anti-gun posters fear for themselves so much they selfishly want guns banned so they don't get shot like the victims of mass shooting". Explains everything.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

stealie72 posted:

Yes. that's it. CHUDS and whatnot.

I'm lucky enough to live out in a boring/safe rural area where the highlight of the police blotter is some kids smoking weed by the power lines. Not everyone is, however, and I support their and my right to protect themselves and their families.

Also, why do anti-gun people ALWAYS trot out the "so you can shoot a black guy" thing?

Because that is literally what people end up doing.

• Locked thread