Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Serbu just announced a new budget .50 rifle.

I am going to buy one just because I don't live in California.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

That was a really long post to point out that you don't know the difference between "casual" and "causal."

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Snowman Crossing posted:

Can be pretty ballsy to go with the cheap option when you're talking about .50 BMG. Good luck.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...mJePeZIYGKnhKKQ

I'm willing to put my fingers and/or face on the line for freedom.

:911:

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I need guns to shoot capitalism.

Capitalism keeps tryin ' to take my puckins.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

By that logic I'm John Wayne and I'm ok with that.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Ogmius815 posted:

It's a utility game. By driving I can move from place to place. By drinking I can seem like a normal human being in my twenties (sort of). By owning a gun I could cosplay Harry turtledove. I'll pass.
By owning a gun I can turn money into noise in a highly entertaining and statistically very safe manner. Afterwards I can laugh about it and engage in the fine art of social intercourse with my friends and coworkers who also enjoy making fruit explode.

I guess also resist tyranny or RAHOWA or whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

And if no one ever shoot a black dude you'd be calling us racists.

The obvious answer is to form some kind of committee to ensure that 12.5% of shootings are of black dudes to eliminate any hint of racism in homicide targeting.

• Locked thread