Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ogmius815
Aug 25, 2005
centrism is a hell of a drug

SedanChair posted:

If the politics of America have shown me anything, it's just how easy it is to outlast the attention of anti-gunners.

These threads are actually much funnier when you morons are left to your own devices.

Edit: why not post some pictures with literal devices? They make you look so cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ogmius815
Aug 25, 2005

Fool and the World posted:

I hope you can understand the crushing irony of using "statistics" to justify your neurotic behavior around guns but then not batting an eye about driving to work, or having a drink at home. Self awareness does not seem to be your strong suit.

It's a utility game. By driving I can move from place to place. By drinking I can seem like a normal human being in my twenties (sort of). By owning a gun I could cosplay Harry turtledove. I'll pass.

Ogmius815
Aug 25, 2005

Who What Now posted:

I have weighed the costs of those against their benefits and the benefits came out on top. There's literally no benefit to keeping guns in the house to offset the risk, so I don't. Simple.

You don't understand the very important social function played by tough guy dress up time.

• Locked thread