Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Powered through the three episodes. Wow. This is a drat good show. Whoever compared it to Chihayafuru was spot on, except I want more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

When an episode doesn't do its OP and it's not the final episode, you know poo poo is gonna go down. :stare:

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

I hope the last episode is as long as the first episode at least.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

drat. That's all I can say now. drat.

The Devil Tesla posted:

I'm gonna be so sad when a weekend comes and there's no new episode, I need season 2.

What the hell is this? :catstare: It said episode 13 in the end, there better be episode 13 next week.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

The Devil Tesla posted:

I said a weekend not next weekend. I'm sorry to scare you I'm preemptively morning.

:sympathy:

• Locked thread