Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
It's neat how the rakugo in episode two is like the inverse of the first. I like how Yakumo's lack of confidence and no talent for rakugo is juxtaposed with how he is in the present. That and his relationship with Sukeroku is kinda gay very humanizing. They're really cute as kids, and it's gonna bite when we get to how Sukeroku dies.

The jazz tracks are my favorite parts of the background music.

Strange Quark fucked around with this message at 23:38 on Jan 15, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
Too late, it's the second normie show of the season.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
If anything, Bon's relationships with women seem more like he's trying to do what's expected of him. He is an outcast, what with his parents throwing him out and all. Secretly dating an acquaintance or meeting the lady who invited you out is the "normal" thing to do. There's not really any passion on his end in them.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
Ahh, Aragonaise! :swoon: Something from Carmen that's not Habanera, holy moly.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
Oh boy, someone is jealous about Shin laying on Bon's lap.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Kytrarewn posted:

They have to come back to the present, eventually, right?

3 episodes left.

MAL says it's 13 episodes, so it should be 4 more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
Yakumo having his "conversation" with Sukeroku's ghost made me tear up a bit, ahh.

The new ED ending splash looks a little lonely with just four people...

• Locked thread