Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CryingAthena
Nov 12, 2013
The suggestion in the third episode to have Bon tell erotic rakugo, dance and play shamisen immediately made it clear to me:

Akira Ishida was cast in this role for a reason. :japan:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CryingAthena
Nov 12, 2013

Darth Walrus posted:

Episode 4: Still good, still gay (though slightly less so). Going to be interesting to see how the newly-arrived femme fatale shakes things up.

Judging from the preview Bon gets into cross-dressing and things become even more gay than they have been so far. :japan:

CryingAthena
Nov 12, 2013

Reds posted:

You're not wrong since they're very close, but not every close relationship is necessarily love. I'm not going "straight until proven otherwise", I'm just not seeing that stuff as romance personally. Guess we'll see how it goes.

I need to see exactly where we are in the manga as of this episode, might be able to guess when we'll get back to Yotaro based on that.

I might be wrong but isn't the Yotaro arc it's own manga/anime? I recall seeing something like that on MAL while looking up this show.

CryingAthena
Nov 12, 2013
Episode 12 was just...incredible. I am so sad and so angry at the same time.

Seriously though gently caress YURIE. JUST gently caress. HER. Should've jumped off that balcony all on her own.

"I'll just get knocked up with your best friend's baby, then abandon said friend and our baby and you'll totally take me back and forget about those other two, right?!" WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU.
Kiku should've gone :glompoff: on her. I was seriously hoping he would.

Well Konatsu, your mom was a horrible biatch till the very end and ended up dragging your dad down with her. Happy now?

Last episode next week. I don't know how I'll make it that long, I need to see it right now! :negative:

• Locked thread