Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
google THIS

joke_explainer posted:

also just the guy is who was like drat I'm thirsty! gonna squeeze some fluids out of this half ton animal and drink em! was pretty brave

also, cheese discoverer lads: 'drat all that milk I left touching that sheep intestine turned into a solid chunk hmm *bite* it's good!!!'

I'm betting a lot of food discoveries were of the "last ditch effort to avoid starvation" variety

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

prehistoric man, eating the first cheese: I am eating garbage, literal garbage, out of desperation, just to survive. I hope my descendants are never reduced to this.

modern man: we love the garbage! we eat it all the time! we've discovered hundreds of new ways to make the garbage! sometimes we let mold and maggots grow in the garbage! it's the best!

google THIS

Admiral_eX_laX posted:

the butter kind of defeats the purpose...

not if it's greek butter

google THIS

Admiral_eX_laX posted:

i had no idea this was actually a thing...

neither did I, I thought I just made it up

• Locked thread