Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Are you loving blind

It was shoulder to head, from what I can tell???

And yeah, it looks intentional as gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Anaranjado posted:

The only way this gets better is if Pac man calls AB a fuckboy.

I've been calling up DB's all morning trying to find someone who agrees with that statement, but I've come up nil. I'm at the end of my Rolodex and the only name left is Steve Smith Sr.

I hope he's got something good for us.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Anaranjado posted:

Not that I'm defending either of them but if Pac keeps it up he's gonna come out of this looking worse then vontaze which is something

That's because Pacman didn't deserve the flag and is super angry that it was thrown.

edit:

Dude needs to shut up about AB, though, for real.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

fsif posted:

I thought the quad post was only the stuff of legends!

He's watched so many James Harrison hits, that he developed CTE.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

toxicsunset posted:

Chad Johnson Didn't Know How Banks Worked

tbf, I don't super know how banks work and I've never played a lick of football!

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

toxicsunset posted:

He asked Marvin Lewis how the banks got his money to all the ATMs around the world

That's...

That's rad.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Blarfk posted:

No fine for Shazier.

So ya know....I think that means...it's....

*trails off and pretends to walk down stairs behind the couch*

Bad move on the leagues part. After all the uproar, he should have at least been loving fined.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Eh, he hit a runner with the crown of his helmet and knocked him out of the game. It should have been a flag, and it should have been a fine.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Moxie posted:

I don't think that Porter did anything wrong or even provocative leading up to the Adam Jones penalty. From what I've heard though he does a lot of jawing in general to the other team which is pretty lovely for someone who isn't on the roster.

The Munchak flag was earned but again a bit overblown, since the hair pull was incidental. I do think he didn't have to get so physical and was mad about a borderline hit out of bounds leading up to it.

Players collide with coaches when pursuing the ball carrier out of bounds all the time. Why do you think a coach pulling a guys arm and hair for it is in any way excusable?

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Ribsauce posted:

Martavis Bryant: NFL Vice President of Officiating Says Player's Catch Should've Been Ruled Incomplete
Bryant pinned the ball to his leg and flipped for a touchdown in Pittsburgh's playoff win last week. Vice president of officiating Dean Blandino said Friday that it shouldn't have been called a catch.

good god almighty, why not go door to door and hit Bengals fans with a Stone Cold Stunner too? Goddamn the Steelers got like 200 breaks in this game. (to be honest even knowing the rule I thought it was a catch)

Lets be honest, they could have said either way and most people woulda been all, "Aaaaw yeah, d'aaaaaaaaalright. Okay, I can see that."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Atticus Finch posted:

You know Bengals/Steelers is gonna be week 4 SNF.

MNF, because I want to see what kind of loving ridiculous puppet show Gruden puts on to illustrate for the viewers exactly how many injuries are caused by this rivalry.

• Locked thread